BIG props to American Muscle

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
american muscle = great customer service + products

all the little stuff that i have purchased from them, i am extremely happy with! highly recommend this site!

Vette Eater

Established Member
Vette Eater... did you ever get in touch with the douche that scammed you? I live 30 mins away from his address giving in the other thread ....
He didn't scam me, thank god, he scammed others here...had he scammed me, I'd be making a road trip

thats watsup bro!:rockon: i would've posted pics but i'm not skilled like that but if u could do me a favor n pm me ur cell i'll send them 2 u n u post them on SVTP 4 me if not it's all good u still ma man anyway:beer:
No problem man, I'll PM it to you here in a sec

Props to AM, good people.

Off topic question:
I gotta ask already who is that hottie in your sig, everytime I see you post I watch your sig go through like 3 times :eek:
GINA CARANO!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEEEEAAAHHH!!! She is by far the hottest chic in MMA period, fighters and ring girls...I'd let her choke me out any day of the week, with my momma watchin...heh heh

cobracide

Established Member
I've deal with American Muscle and they are good. Reality check though, it's a plastic badge that costs $1 to manufacture at most and that I can get for $5.95 on ebay.

Vette Eater

Established Member
here's Shaolins pics he sent me
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Vette Eater

Established Member
so i got my emblems back from Mr. D&D.... they look like absolute shit... i have to sand them down and repaint them... i'm going to just have to do it myself. he was offended that I thought they looked like shit. i told him I was offended he actually thought I was too stupid to see his shitty work, not to mention he told me he could have them back to me by Tuesday and i didnt get them back till late last night... seems painting these emblems has caused a rash of douche baggery

Users who are viewing this thread