BIG props to American Muscle

Vette Eater

Established Member
Sunday I bought two side badges from them to paint like that douche bag in the other thread was talking about doing. They came in yesterday and all was good. Took them out of the package and still everything was good. I sanded them down and painted them flat black, still all good. THEN, I put the badge up to see how they look just flat black before I paint all the little stuff OW, that's when I noticed the problem...They sent me 2 driverside emblems. I wanted to kick myself for not paying attention, so I shot AM an email explaining the mispackaged item and that I already sanded and painted them. I also told them I was willing to pay for the passenger side since on my own failure to recognize they were the same...I wake up to an email telling me it was no problem and they already shipped out the correct emblem and I could use or dispose of the incorrect emblem as I choose...HELL YEAH!!! now that is customer service. Just wanted to give them props...

On a side note, my best friend owns an art shop here locally and went by there to get a fine tipped brush to paint in the tiny areas that I want white...The guy that works for him and is over the art supply portion of his shop paints, get ready to laugh, Dungeons and Dragons characters. He said he would do it for me and of course I said I'd pay him...I also asked him if he would be interested in doing this for other people and he said that we would discuss it when he finishes my emblems. I gave him a deadline of Tuesday to get them back to me, once he does and if they look good, you guys that got the stiff from that other Dbag might have an alternative, I can paint the emblem and he can do all the fine stuff...I'll post pics once I get them back Tuesday evening...Wish us all luck.:rockon:

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
Sunday I bought two side badges from them to paint like that douche bag in the other thread was talking about doing. They came in yesterday and all was good. Took them out of the package and still everything was good. I sanded them down and painted them flat black, still all good. THEN, I put the badge up to see how they look just flat black before I paint all the little stuff OW, that's when I noticed the problem...They sent me 2 driverside emblems. I wanted to kick myself for not paying attention, so I shot AM an email explaining the mispackaged item and that I already sanded and painted them. I also told them I was willing to pay for the passenger side since on my own failure to recognize they were the same...I wake up to an email telling me it was no problem and they already shipped out the correct emblem and I could use or dispose of the incorrect emblem as I choose...HELL YEAH!!! now that is customer service. Just wanted to give them props...

On a side note, my best friend owns an art shop here locally and went by there to get a fine tipped brush to paint in the tiny areas that I want white...The guy that works for him and is over the art supply portion of his shop paints, get ready to laugh, Dungeons and Dragons characters. He said he would do it for me and of course I said I'd pay him...I also asked him if he would be interested in doing this for other people and he said that we would discuss it when he finishes my emblems. I gave him a deadline of Tuesday to get them back to me, once he does and if they look good, you guys that got the stiff from that other Dbag might have an alternative, I can paint the emblem and he can do all the fine stuff...I'll post pics once I get them back Tuesday evening...Wish us all luck.:rockon:

yeah well i wanna give BIG PROPS to YOU big homie cause ur just as deservin u might not remember me but back in feb of this year u hooked me up wit ur boy Willie 4 the vinyl hood stripes and i get maaad props on it so this is 2 u:beer: and 2 let the SVTP bros know ur WORD IZ BOND! thanks again:rockon:

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
yeah well i wanna give BIG PROPS to YOU big homie cause ur just as deservin u might not remember me but back in feb of this year u hooked me up wit ur boy Willie 4 the vinyl hood stripes and i get maaad props on it so this is 2 u:beer: and 2 let the SVTP bros know ur WORD IZ BOND! thanks again:rockon:

Pics of your car :coolman:

Vette Eater

Established Member

Hell YEAH!! Thanks man, Willie is a stand up guy for sure. He is coming over at some point this winter to do some flat black graphics on my Busa...should look sick...I'll let him know you said that:beer::coolman:

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
Post up some pics for sure when thay are done. Glad to see AM came through. I have always had great customer service from them over the years.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I just ordered a moroso coolant tank from them. great prices, free shipping and we get a discount from them if you ask for the code. Cant beat that.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
aware me on what the other guy did the one you refer to as douche bag

Props to AM, good people.

Off topic question:
I gotta ask already who is that hottie in your sig, everytime I see you post I watch your sig go through like 3 times :eek:

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
Hell YEAH!! Thanks man, Willie is a stand up guy for sure. He is coming over at some point this winter to do some flat black graphics on my Busa...should look sick...I'll let him know you said that:beer::coolman:

thats watsup bro!:rockon: i would've posted pics but i'm not skilled like that but if u could do me a favor n pm me ur cell i'll send them 2 u n u post them on SVTP 4 me if not it's all good u still ma man anyway:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread