Big Chief of Street Outlaws crash?

Blue'87GT

Established Member
Saw this picture this morning

mrse2d.jpg

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
There's a thread on YB about it. Apparently the guy he was racing hit him. They're both in the hospital but expected to be OK.

mosconiac

Established Member
The 405 posted that it was Chuckie from Detroit that hit him in the rear 1/4. They were filming at 4am.

That guys needs to go away & take the 405's chuck with him. BAN THE CHUCKS! LOL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looking at the first two photos it looked like mainly front end damage. But the shot of the body in the third photo shows just as much rear end damage. I'd say he was very fortunately that the cage did its job. That was a nasty crash.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
good show, just something worth watching these days for the heck of it. What i want to know is how long will it take for us to see this, meaning the current new series that is running now is it from months, weeks or last year? Still did didn't see Daddy Dave's crash with his new Nova which was posted on FB months ago.

04snakie

Established Member
good show, just something worth watching these days for the heck of it. What i want to know is how long will it take for us to see this, meaning the current new series that is running now is it from months, weeks or last year? Still did didn't see Daddy Dave's crash with his new Nova which was posted on FB months ago.

I'm sure we will see Daddy Dave's wreck this season that's currently playing.

oldmodman

Established Member
Searched all over. Nothing newer than 2 months ago.

I wonder if the TV show gathers up every cell phone on the set to prevent unauthorized footage from being posted?

Kartracer

Established Member
from the TMZ website
Chief's in the hospital with an injured back, a dislocated shoulder and an injured lung .. and his L2 and L3 vertebrae are reportedly crushed.

We don't know if Davis was injured.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
This was during illegal street racing correct? Not on a drag strip just a normal street? If so if this was anybody else everybody would be like "thats what you get for street racing" these guys crash everybody is like no big deal hope they get well and race illegally again soon. smh

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
This was during illegal street racing correct? Not on a drag strip just a normal street? If so if this was anybody else everybody would be like "thats what you get for street racing" these guys crash everybody is like no big deal hope they get well and race illegally again soon. smh

Yes and no discovery was filming for a upcoming season. They close off the street etc.

Users who are viewing this thread