big and littles - TRUEFORGED Installed

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For those who use skinnies on the street, two questions. Are they legal, and how is the car's handling/braking affected?

That GT500 looks great with that setup!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Those look fantastic! How much do the wheels go for? I'm contemplating the 17" front/15" rear look on my car...

if you keep both front and rear wheels 17" or less, they are quite a bit cheaper.

Killer look! Thanks for posting. I'm looking into TF 5" wide skinny for my car. It's a bitch finding a skinny wheel that will clear a big brake set-up.

we're your huckleberry :beer:

save your pennies ..............thousands

start out at less than $2k, which is less than a set of Bogarts i believe. of course, that is comparing apples to oranges as these are road worthy and bogarts are not, but there is a good amount of weight difference as well. they weigh a bit more but you can drive them on the street :thumbsup:

For those who use skinnies on the street, two questions. Are they legal, and how is the car's handling/braking affected?

That GT500 looks great with that setup!

ALL of our wheels we make are 100% street legal and i believe he is using DOT approved tires. we know that no matter how much people swear they wont drive them on the street, or on the track, they will do so anyways lol. so we make them work for both :)

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Looks great!

What are the chances of rolling the front tires off the bead if you have to turn sharply/suddenly.

these are my first skinnies so:shrug: i am sure someone can chime in but i would think that the possibility is definitely there at a high enough speed.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks gentlemen:beer: i will get some profile shots today, loading her up and heading to the shop for a new tune:beer:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
James, any updates with side pics? Now that you have had the tires on for a little while does the rear float around or are the sidewalls stiff enough to prevent that?

Users who are viewing this thread