Big 20% Sale!!!

Sundowners

Established Member
I ordered the stage 1 kit with the discount code. I ordered it and now I noticed that someone called and Sinister said that it was not valid with the Roush kits. We'll see if it goes though. :shrug:

BTW.. Im new to the forum.

SinisterMustang

Established Member
S197onspray, we are actually offering 20% of the listed price of $379.00 for that SCT Tuner! And to everyone else we are sorry about the technical difficulties related to the cart showing the discounted price on excluded items we are working on this issue now!

Ford5.0Fanatic

Established Member
I currently own a 2014 gt500 and i have bought plenty of parts from these guys! Fast shipping and the best customer service ive ever dealt with atleast. My buddy has the sinister mustang lower control arms on his 2011 GT!

S197OnSpray

Established Member
No need to get worked up, add the item to the cart then put in the sale code and the 20% comes off the $379

Not afraid to admit when I am wrong and in this case I am wrong, my apologies to Sinister. Still don't like false sense of savings by listing something $100 over msrp, but saying it's on sale at it's actual msrp. The 20% is a good savings though on some of those items.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
Not afraid to admit when I am wrong and in this case I am wrong, my apologies to Sinister. Still don't like false sense of savings by listing something $100 over msrp, but saying it's on sale at it's actual msrp. The 20% is a good savings though on some of those items.

It's not misleading, SCT has the MSRP at $479 but their MAP pricing is $379.

Users who are viewing this thread