Big 20% Sale!!!

nosscort

Established Member
It says some brands do not apply and some restrictions apply .. meaning everything that's good does not apply.. probably supercharger.. lol

S197OnSpray

Established Member
It's a shame when companies do this type of false advertisment, call it what you want but that's what it is. They have an SCT tuner that retails for $379 msrp and marked it up to $479 so the 20% makes it the actual retail price of $379. I guess they think people are stupid, oh my god if we say it's 20% off all these morons are gonna jump all over it! WTF!?, I saw your add in the major mags and thought hey maybe a new place to get some performance stuff from, especially since you sell Cortex. Well no thanks, just crossed this place completely off of my list. Everything on that site that shows the "20% sale" is marked up 20% above retail or close to it, what you are trying to do is take advantage of the uninformed consumer.......:nono:

How about just offer a 5 - 10% discount for forum members rather than make attempts to take advantage of people.......

Last edited:

BV600

Established Member
^^^^ I think every vendor does that in some form. Everytime im looking for something I search around and find it from some smaller company that doesnt put a distributor markup on it.

mgmustang1

Established Member
did you put the code big20 in? the tuner came out to 303 with the discount, which is really good.

Kgarry

Established Member
Actually, i just added a phase 3 Roush kit to the cart with coupon, and as stated above, it came to $5600. With a $6999 retail, thats awesome.

Kgarry

Established Member
Has anyone bought from these guys before? I'm deployed right now and thinking about getting the roush kit. Just wondering how reputable they are first.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
It's a shame when companies do this type of false advertisment, call it what you want but that's what it is. They have an SCT tuner that retails for $379 msrp and marked it up to $479 so the 20% makes it the actual retail price of $379. I guess they think people are stupid, oh my god if we say it's 20% off all these morons are gonna jump all over it! WTF!?, I saw your add in the major mags and thought hey maybe a new place to get some performance stuff from, especially since you sell Cortex. Well no thanks, just crossed this place completely off of my list. Everything on that site that shows the "20% sale" is marked up 20% above retail or close to it, what you are trying to do is take advantage of the uninformed consumer.......:nono:

How about just offer a 5 - 10% discount for forum members rather than make attempts to take advantage of people.......

No need to get worked up, add the item to the cart then put in the sale code and the 20% comes off the $379

nosscort

Established Member
called and the roush kits are excluded.. Although still being able to put into basket and seeing the discount!

Kgarry

Established Member
Well that pretty much ruins my day, just as I was getting excited too lol

Users who are viewing this thread