Biden Laptop

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
They'll create a huge distraction soon. Arrest T$, assassination,WW3, or the like just to take attention off of this. It's what they do.

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

They don’t even really need to. It just won’t get coverage. Tech and the MSM will ensure it is buried.

My math may be off but, I think a quarter midget is a garden gnome.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
At most, this means Biden doesn’t run in 24.

If y’all think anything more will come of this, I feel bad because y’all are in for a bigger disappointment than 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
One can always hope.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Unless they made the Evils of that laptop broadcast over the eas or as unskipable adds on social media, Most people won't notice it.
Unless it's decided by the powers that be to remove biden And this is told to be released.

Blown 89

Established Member
Reading through those, wow.....Biden is an abject failure as a father.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
4492D9F4-86DC-4581-9144-ED3A35B2B406.jpeg

Was this true

Reaper14

Established Member
Yup, it's a shitty feeling. I remember the email dump back in the day of all Killary, Obunghole, & Podesta emails. I was all giddy with what was to come. Well, here we are now. Ton of info dumps, elections stolen, & downward spirals later & still nothing. Makes me wonder if we as Americans are too used to our cushy lifestyle to ever do anything or how far are we going to let it go on. I just keep buying popcorn & ammo for now.
Can’t wait to watch this shitstorm come out. Also can’t wait for absolutely nothing to be done about any of it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
This should be the story of the century but it's getting absolutely no coverage. Democrats have weaponed the IRS, DOJ, media, and FBI against their political opponents. They've openly broken election laws, enacted violence against their opponents, and now we have proof of political corruption. Let's be brutally honest; tRepublican willingness to do nothing is proof Republicans are just as bad as Democrats and we're all ****ed

Last edited:

TheOne™

Established Member
the sad part is this is still happening. the biden admin is still requesting things be suppressed through facebook and other social media platforms. this has been well documented but yet it seems nothing is gonna happen. its a clear violation of the first amendment.

there's a reason why celebs, the gov and other companies are pulling out of twitter, they want it shut down. imagime the DM's musk may have access to, there's gotta be all kinds of info there. i imagine they though it was safe/secure enough.

Last edited:

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
The commies control 90% of the media. Their propaganda arms simply won't report on the story and that will be that. Everybody knew there was collusion, election interference and censorship at the highest levels. Now there is some proof...and what are people going to do about it.

My hats off to the commies, they pulled out all the stops to steal the 2020 election. The other team should learn something from them. In this game, if aren't cheating and bending the rules you will lose from here on out.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My favorite so far has been, “Well, it seemed like it was probably from Russia, so we didn’t promote (see also: banned) the story.”

I don’t give a shit about Hunter doing Coke, or beating his meat for whoever to view. The information though, I imagine there’s plenty in there that would have been nice to have exposed prior to the election. (it may not have mattered to anyone who voted anyways, but should have been exposed)

Users who are viewing this thread