BFGoodrich g-Force Rival

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
I heard that BFGoodrich is introducing a new tire today called the G-Force Rival. I think it's supposed to be on par with the Nitto NT05. Should be a good replacement for the factory goodyears. I hope they offer it in the 20" rims.

45566_4371655569360_528084985_n.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Where do you park?

Car is at my aunts house in her garage next to the car cover housing the '78 emissions choked, non-running 'Vette.

It may be there sitting on the factory 19/20" rims, or it might be on jackstands while the wheels hide in my basement next to the stock rear tires.

Either way, since you want my 19's, I get your 20" rears.

:) Trade straight up.

"There was a town a few miles back. Traded a kid for the van straight up. Get 80 miles to the gallon on this hog."

Edit: WOW I butchered that one.

"Traded it for the van. Straight up. I get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog."

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
They sure are a lot uglier than a NT05. NT05's hook up like shit even for a performance street tire IMO, but two things they do very well for a street tire is they handle great, and oddly enough they just work great in the rain. I would consider them a good rain tire even if they weren't a sports car performance tire. It is crazy how a tire with such large tread blocks can do so good in the wet.

Michelin owns BFG fyi.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Wow, they offer it in the sizes I was looking for. I got a set of 20x10 Alcoas. I think the 265 will fit nicely on the front and 285 for the back. I noticed they said "**** You" if you have 19" wheels

IA Shelby

Established Member
Wow, they offer it in the sizes I was looking for. I got a set of 20x10 Alcoas. I think the 265 will fit nicely on the front and 285 for the back. I noticed they said "**** You" if you have 19" wheels

Yeah, I noticed that as well. If somebody actually made a 305/35/19 (other than a DR) I would bet they would get some business.

The new tire I would love to get but is not made in our size is the RE-11A which is due for release end of Q1.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
What is the treadwear on these?

A set of 275/35/18 and 315/30/18 might suit me nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread