Beware when you shoot oxygen tanks with 50 bmg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
jfc, was that even 100 yards away?

You know Darwin had a rager watching em set that one up
I believe these are the same guys that were shooting cast iron pans with crossbows from a few yards away, wonder if they will still post the stunt that maims or kills one of them???

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That was about 50 yards away…. almost ****ed them up…

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I believe these are the same guys that were shooting cast iron pans with crossbows from a few yards away, wonder if they will still post the stunt that maims or kills one of them???

wow....sure seems like they'll run out of luck sooner than later

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Idiots. Reminds me of that refrigerator door almost killing the guy.

At least that dude had the foresight to post up behind a small tree. I bet he did it to brace for his shot though instead of some cover, I dont think he would have done so well if that door was head on into his barrel. Im sure it would have speared his shoulder pocket with the rifle and wrapped around the tree to grab his ass.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
At least that dude had the foresight to post up behind a small tree. I bet he did it to brace for his shot though instead of some cover, I dont think he would have done so well if that door was head on into his barrel. Im sure it would have speared his shoulder pocket with the rifle and wrapped around the tree to grab his ass.

Exactly. No foresight in the ramifications, just lucky that his rifle brace could've protected him...a little. Hell if it would've been facing 6-8 degrees to the right, it would've taken out the camera guy.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Darwin looked at this, and said, "I can just go home early, today, because these dipshits will take themselves out of the gene pool, they don't need any help from me."

Users who are viewing this thread