Beware of your phone .. murdough murder

MG0h3

Established Member
Their theory on his motive seems strange to me.

Was hoping to garner sympathy from people he owned money due to this tragedy.

Lol.

If someone had been blowing me off and then said boo hoo but my family is dead.

My condolences. Clock still ticking mofo.

I’d do it over a few hundred bucks as fast as 50k too.

Doesn’t this guy know FB parts sellers do the same shit but don’t actually kill anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So murdaugh found guilty of murder. Basically using his phone proving he was there.

Sat in on a trial a couple weeks ago where a guy robbed a Dunkin' Donuts and was convicted based in part on similar data. For ~$300 he got 16 years without parole (had a pile of priors).

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Sat in on a trial a couple weeks ago where a guy robbed a Dunkin' Donuts and was convicted based in part on similar data. For ~$300 he got 16 years without parole (had a pile of priors).

No wonder the crooks all head for lefty pastures.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

Wow, down here the crook would have been not guilty and the court would require the arresting officer to write an apology letter.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Interesting to see murdaugh's theatrics on the stand. While he balled his eyes out, snot running out his nose, all hunched over and trembling, he explained how he found his wife and son murdered.

Then when the juries guilty verdict was read, he was a stone cold statue.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, that and the audio of his voice in his sons video kind of blew apart his defense.
Was recorded right before they were shot.

So wild how someone with the power/money(legal sources) could get so greedy to steal from the company/get into deep shit before all this went down.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I can’t get my head around why this was major MSM news for so long. Ukraine story must be running out of gas, Pete has been to Ohio, SloJoe is still sayin’ stupid shit and Fienstien got the Clap or some shit like that. It was just another bait and switch.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

VegasMichael

Established Member
Wife and i watch a lot of first 48, cold case files, etc etc

Probably 75%+ of the cases are solved by tracing the perps phone.

Leave ya damn phone at home, ya bots
Same. Been binge watching Forensic Files. Amazing how they can catch people nowadays. The fact that my DNA and fingerprints are on file keeps me on the right side of the law. haha

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wife and i watch a lot of first 48, cold case files, etc etc

Probably 75%+ of the cases are solved by tracing the perps phone.

Leave ya damn phone at home, ya bots

Yup, without that phone's location records, and messages on Instagram, the authorities would never have found the guy who murdered those 4 college student in Idaho.

Search histories give people away frequently not to mention traffic cameras, automatic license plate readers, surveillance cameras from stores, car GPS/Onstar tracking, CC transactions, etc

Once a person is established as a suspect, physical evidence can bury a person. Just watched a Dateline about a cop in Missouri who killed his gay lover and part of what sunk him was a few arm hairs that fell out on the victim as he choked the guy unconscious before stabbing him to death.

Other than street beef in the hood, it's exceedingly hard to get away with killing someone, especially if there is any known connection between the victim and murderer.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yup, without that phone's location records, and messages on Instagram, the authorities would never have found the guy who murdered those 4 college student in Idaho.

Search histories give people away frequently not to mention traffic cameras, automatic license plate readers, surveillance cameras from stores, car GPS/Onstar tracking, CC transactions, etc

Once a person is established as a suspect, physical evidence can bury a person. Just watched a Dateline about a cop in Missouri who killed his gay lover and part of what sunk him was a few arm hairs that fell out on the victim as he choked the guy unconscious before stabbing him to death.

Other than street beef in the hood, it's exceedingly hard to get away with killing someone, especially if there is any known connection between the victim and murderer.
I believe they also used DNA he had left behind. It matched that of family members who had theirs on a database.

Users who are viewing this thread