Best way to go about adding OR X/H, and not changing tune?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice Steve, always wondered if those helped and worked as advertised.
Need some more pics of that sweet silver steed :)
-J
Thanks buddy and yes the elbow style 02 foulers work perfect. My silver 14 doesn't hold a candle to my 13....god I miss that car. Anyway, yeah I'll probably post up some pics soon. I just ordered my lowering springs.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I'm running a OFR X pipe on my factory tune, I just run 02 sensors foulers on the rear 02 sensors. No issues at all
Just curious and Im not technical at all. But would this setup run pig rich and really not be getting the HP gains by not tuning it?

Are you really getting all the benefits here?

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I see these in my future. Any particular location to pick up a decent set of these?
Here is a decent set https://frsport.com/Mechanical-O2-O...HZFjf1bYl2ZkFBIyVyXlFL35YU4vjbqBoCz8oQAvD_BwE
Just curious and Im not technical at all. But would this setup run pig rich and really not be getting the HP gains by not tuning it?

Are you really getting all the benefits here?
The car still runs 10.3 to 10.6 A/F at WOT, i honestly just wanted to ditch my cats and not tune the car. Everything has been perfect other wise.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Buy HELP! brand (or any brand) spark plug anti foulers at your local auto parts store, drill out with a 1/2in drill bit iirc, thread onto downstream o2 sensors, then thread that into the o2 sensor hole. Done. They usually come in packs of two. Best 5 to 8 dollars you'll ever spend.

Users who are viewing this thread