• Watch Sports

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • GO to Sporting events

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Card Games (poker etc.)

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Bowling

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Rec League (Basket/Base/Foot(ball)/Hockey/ etc.

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Go out on the Town

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Garage time

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Sorry...
Hate golf, or watching ball sports in general, possible exceptions being Football and Basket Ball, helps if Syracuse is playing otherwise... meh doesn't do it for me.

Can't drink since my liver transplant, and don't really miss it, been there done that. In fact party wise I've done more than I'd rather discuss here, as you can imagine playing bass for thirty years in the time period that I was doing it.:rollseyes:dw:

I DO LOVE! Burning up FUEL, Brake pads, tires and ADRENALIN at a road race track doing open track events!
It is the most fun I have had IN DECADES! The after event dinner is always fun too, lot's of bench racing, call outs, gloating, ego bashing, and great exchange of driving technique, IE: braking points, apex choice, approximate corner entry and exit speeds, track offs:nonono::bash::nono: and general tips and ideas regarding specific corners on the track we were all just on.
I can't drink beer anymore but everyone else can and hanging out afterwards is seriously something I really look forward to.

TWENTY MINUTES OF ADRENALIN PACKED HIGH SPEED ADVENTURE 4 TIMES A DAY FOR TWO DAYS!!! No tickets, minimal traffic, just BALLS OUT ALL WEEKEND!
Just can't beat it yet that I've found.

Last edited:

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
Wrenching on the cars between me and two of my closest friends is fantastic. We'd work on our three cars between us, 88 Supra, 88 5.0 (mine) and friends 82 Camaro. We'd have a blast, listening to music, shootin the shit, no girls and whatever else till 2-3am. Go for a cruise, grab somethin to eat and call it a night. Gonna miss it, the Supra owner leaves for basic on the 10th. :(

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
the whole thread is flawed because he didnt say shooting/killing shit.

i guess he is a liberal :nono:

asshole!!!

when you are out on state land where there is nothing but cows, rabbits and goddamn jumping cactus you would understand why I didnt say killing shit. Plus you ever seen a .300/.223 round go through a rabbit? After its done there aint much left to see.

If you ever make it out here ill give ya a place to sleep and a visit of the usual "campground" :beer:

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
I had to put other because for me, it's pretty much a tie. We have a car meet/cruise every sunday, garage time 2-3 times a week, but id say one of the most enjoyable outings we have, being in 29 Palms, Ca it takin the jeep out into the boonies and shooting

M3xpress

Established Member
When we are in town, a group of us get together somewhere to eat and watch a game, or go shooting.

When we can get a decent group together, going to Atlanta to hang out and catch a Hawks game.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
the whole thread is flawed because he didnt say shooting/killing shit.

i guess he is a liberal :nono:

asshole!!!

when you are out on state land where there is nothing but cows, rabbits and goddamn jumping cactus you would understand why I didnt say killing shit. Plus you ever seen a .300/.223 round go through a rabbit? After its done there aint much left to see.

If you ever make it out here ill give ya a place to sleep and a visit of the usual "campground" :beer:

Not sure how you missed that but he is talking about the OP NOT you.
He is agreeing with you but merely adding in critters.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
All of the above except Bowling. I swear I lose brain cells when I go to a Bowling Alley.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Damn, wish you could pick more than one. In my group of friends we all like to do different things, but the top 5 would be going out to the clubs, shooting shit out in the country, poker nights are definitely a must once a month if possible, going to Hooters for the big games, and most importantly..... getting a team together to play COD for the night!

Last edited:

grendel

Established Member
asshole!!!

yes i have shot plenty of rabbits with my ar. you just have to make sure they are looking right at you and shoot them in the lower part of the ribs. the good thing about that is they are already gutted when you go and pick them up and all the meat is good at the same time.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Go out for sure.

6-10 of us together in any bar is always a good time. Even if the bar sucks we just say screw it, get plastered, and then make it more fun.

Jefe

Established Member
In fact party wise I've done more than I'd rather discuss here, as you can imagine playing bass for thirty years in the time period that I was doing it.:rollseyes:dw:

Time for a new thread...

My94GT

Established Member
it all depends on the day and what there is to do. on warm spring and summer days some of my friends and i like to play golf. then at night well meet up with the rest of the group for drinks at a local spot. once in a while we all head down town for a nice dinner or a bar outting. other times we all cook out at a friends house and watch some sports, or a good movie. then if we all are to lazy to meet up we will get on x box and play some cod or something of the sort.

Users who are viewing this thread