Best Texas Shops

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Its been a long time and I am trying to help a friend. What are some shop recommendations for engine work in DFW, Houston and San Antonio?

HPP is great and always been the only shop to touch any of my cars over the years, but we are looking for a second set of eyes.

Terminator
Stroked 302
KB
Every other mod you can think of.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
All of the shops above have been recommended numerous times. Especially PSI and HPP.

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Triangle speed also they tuned my cobra seem like a great group if guys there close to bridge city if I recall or maybe they were closer to Houston Idr sorry

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Check out Truestreet in McKinney...ask for Clint and tell them Chris mentioned you with the 04 Turbo Cobra. They put together and installed my new block. Great Customer Service and work.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Triangle speed also they tuned my cobra seem like a great group if guys there close to bridge city if I recall or maybe they were closer to Houston Idr sorry

If your looking to go outside of DFW, I have also heard good things about Triangle Speed. They are located about 6 hours away in the Golden Triange area (Bridge City to be more specific). They tuned by procharged mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread