Best Subfram connectors for a vert?

Cobrakai04

Established Member
I was under my car today and noticed that I have some sort of subframe connector that apparently ford installed at the factory. It looks pretty cheap and I dont think it does much. I was going to swap them out for some better ones. Can anyone recommend a good Full length subframe connector for my 2004 cobra vert? I did an internet search and there is roughly 10 different companies that makes these. I was just trying to figure out which on was the best.

Thanks!

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Maximum motorsports full legnth sfc is used by a lot of guys here and I plan on buying a set.

MikeW

Established Member
I have the maximum motorsports too and they helped alot. They are grat quality...but if you want the best look into Griggs or the Kene Bell Matrix (whoever is making it now)

Griggs are awesome but they require a more intense install.

SlowSVT

Established Member
You do realize had you done a "search" on this topic you would have choked your broadband line but would have been endowed with much wisdom.

try it and let us know how many hits you get. We will add this one to the pile

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Global West

Oh yeah those rock! :rockon:

Smart man

globalwest.net

They run close to $500

Ok, thanks. Jeez those global west FLSFC are expensive. I hope they are worth the money!

I have MMFLSC's because nobody told me of any other ones. Before my rollbar the car was still a banana on a 4 point lift. That's why they aren't in my sig.

If I started over and knowing what I know now it would only be Global!!!

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I plan to go with the GW ones for my vert this spring too. Expensive, but they aren't a "wear" part, so it's a 1 shot deal - may as well put the best the first time and be done with it...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Yeah but you're doing it to stiffen the chassis. I wonder how many of us that bought the MMFLSC's if we did it again wouldn't use them? I bet a bunch of us.

03cobramanIII

Banned
Maximum motorsports full legnth sfc is used by a lot of guys here and I plan on buying a set.
best ones out here, if it wasnt for them my car would have been totaled it saved the car , i had to cut them off to get the frame pulled them went back with a new set of them.

MikeW

Established Member
^Yeah but you're doing it to stiffen the chassis. I wonder how many of us that bought the MMFLSC's if we did it again wouldn't use them? I bet a bunch of us.

I think I will fork out the dough and get the Globals for the 98... it is gonna be an driver/auto-x car anyway. :idea:

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
I have MM FLSFC's and they do an amazingly awesome job of making my chassis perform better. I have a coupe though.

black 10th vert

Established Member
If I had a coupe, then I would probably save some cash, and just go with the MM version, but for a vert, they just aren't enough, inmo.

Users who are viewing this thread