• Scion TC

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Volkswagen GTI

Votes: 16 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butterybunz

Established Member
Please select what you think is the best sport compact from the options above, and feel free to leave a comment explaining your choice!

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
cobalts are more sporty but the caliber is what I would buy since I have 2 dogs and the hatch would come in handy for driving them around.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If you want boosted performance, the Neon SRT4.

If you want n/a performance in a great handling package (even stock), RSX-S.

Fit and finish on the RSX-S is also very good, they still have a pretty damn good interior (way ahead of its time in the early 00's but shows its age now).

Id ask why the 2G DSM isnt on that list but methinks its because youre looking for newer cars.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
What do you mean "Best"?? Fastest? Most fuel efficient? Roomiest? Most reliable? Cheapest?? Etc...

Butterybunz

Established Member
OH, that clears it up. :shrug:

Voted SVT because this is an SVT site. :burn:

I'm not asking what car has the best mpg, or fastest 0-60, because I can look those things up. I am asking what car would you pick and do you think is the best car to own. Best all-around car.

GokartMozart315

Established Member
wait, why aren't the wrx and evo on here? wrx wins this category in every respect, hands-down. if you need space get the wagon; it was my previous car and was fantastic.

if for some reason you're stuck with these, go with the mini, tons of fun and quality interior

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The '13 Focus ST is going to be a great car and would be at or near the top of the list for a sport compact if I was in the market for one.

Butterybunz

Established Member
wait, why aren't the wrx and evo on here? wrx wins this category in every respect, hands-down. if you need space get the wagon; it was my previous car and was fantastic.

if for some reason you're stuck with these, go with the mini, tons of fun and quality interior

All of the cars I chose to do in the poll are FWD.

The '13 Focus ST is going to be a great car and would be at or near the top of the list for a sport compact if I was in the market for one.

I agree. I chose pre-2010 cars since they are in my price range.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I would go with the new focus, Ford is putting out some great vehicles nowadays. You get a great vehicle and can support an American company

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Looks like MS3 wins, what makes it better then the competitors?

I was torn between MS3 and Cobalt SStt. I voted SS mostly because they can be made pretty quick with just a few mods. Same can be said for the MS3 but the SS is faster stock vs stock and the SS is a little beast in the twisties with its stock 4 piston brembos. BUT for a DD I would take the MS3 hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread