best sounding mufflers with o/r h

stal94gt

Established Member
Just put an o/r h on my car and my strait threw mufflers sound like a truck. Want to swap them out for something not to loud and smooth sounding.

stal94gt

Established Member
i want to use mac flowpaths but from what i hear mac is being real slow with getting their stuff out. im going to call tomorrow and see if they will over night some mufflers to me cause my car sounds like crap and i dont even want to drive it.

gabe1530

Banned
your best bet with mac is finding something in the market section. but yes, get something chambered.
im running supper 44's with an o/r h and it sounds great. i get a lot of compliments but i am thinking about switching to a bassani 3'' cb.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
MAC Flowpaths I'm a Long Time Chambered fan! And I heard about MAC's availabilty issues, try some of the bigger venders like Brenspeed etc.. I got my exhaust from them, there's a chance they might still have new old stock!

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Flowmaster 40s sound EXCELLENT with an o/r - h.

My last setup was a mac o/r -h into flowmaster 40s. I couldn't leave my house without someone telling me how good my car sounded. Eventually I'm sure I will go back to this same setup.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Flowmaster 40s sound EXCELLENT with an o/r - h.

My last setup was a mac o/r -h into flowmaster 40s. I couldn't leave my house without someone telling me how good my car sounded. Eventually I'm sure I will go back to this same setup.

I have the same set up. Everyone loves it.

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
My car had an SLP cat back and sounded awful with an O/R X. Welded in magnaflow mufflers and is sounded perfect...

stal94gt

Established Member
I went with flowmaster 40 series. They sound ok but what im more mad at is my car seems slower with he o/r setup. So far im not impressed

Stalker27

Established Member
F'k that Blowmaster. Im running o/r h with bassani catback and love it. I get compliments all the time now and this is coming from a guy that had the 3" Mac catback

1hot281

Established Member
Spintech

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfGJCjvpA0"]1997 Mustang Cobra Spintech Exhaust Driveby - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ydWdGkRriw"]Spintech Catback, Mac o/r H-pipe 2003 GT - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u811xGLMX98"]Ford Mustang S197 GT Exhaust - Mac offroad prochamber, spintech axleback - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54uOmdU87gA"]2004 Mach 1 - MAC O/R H Pipe with Spintech Pro Street Dumps - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I just put an offroad h-pipe on mine it sounds great combined with the FR-500. I wish I had a video camera so I could post a video.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I'm running FlowMaster Super 40s with OR Mac-H pipe and it sounds badass! FlowMaster is the sound that his synonamous(sp) with V8 Mustangs! I had MagnaFLows for the first 3-4 years on my Cobra and the sound was WEAK! Switched to FM and have never looked back.

99 BIG RED

Established Member
I'm trying to figure this out myself. I'm building a mod fox and have stock headers, o/r MAC xpipe... Now I'm trying to find out wht mufflers as well.

More suggestions.

Sent from my EVO 5D while drinking & driving.

Users who are viewing this thread