• Bassani

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

noldevin

Established Member
ARH 1-3/4 headers, offroad H, stock resonators, borla stypes
[video=youtube;UMpJ0vicdeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMpJ0vicdeM[/video]

The sound is AMAZING but it is just too loud for me :(
Gonna try the ford racing touring mufflers next week.

02blackfoci

so far out of all the ones I tried I like the bassani axle back with the offroad x pipe the best... seems to be deep and smooth sounding. it could withstand to be a little louder. I think I m going to add headers and take the resonators out and see what it sounds like then. id really like to try the borla tourings next.

Chad Clark

Established Member
I run magnaflow RTR with BBK long tubes and catted X pipe with stock resonators. It's quite in the cabin but loud outside when you open it up. I love it, has a unique sound.

GearsNBeers

Established Member
Roush ab if its the only exhaust mod you are going to do. NO resonator delete/ NO off road midpipe/ NO ota pipes. If you mess with any of those the roush start to sound like crap in a hurry.

Gt500 ab with offroad h or x depending on preference. I also personally think when you change the ota pipes or remove resonators this setup also starts to sound kind of crappy.

All time vote b303 cam and some flows :dw:

Last edited:

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
Only have Borla S axlebacks for the moment but love the sound. Looking forward to installing longtubes and xpipe. I wish it was a little louder especially at idle. I think with the full exhaust it'll open it up enough to be what I want.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Off road X, over axles with a long resonator welded in, 50 series Flowmasters (axle back needs to be custom made) . No rasp, tame volume (won't wake the neighbors), classic Flowmaster hollow tone. Music to my ears.

Canadian5.0

Established Member
Only have Borla S axlebacks for the moment but love the sound. Looking forward to installing longtubes and xpipe. I wish it was a little louder especially at idle. I think with the full exhaust it'll open it up enough to be what I want.

I've got Borla S with catted X and long tubes. Loud is an understatement but not as ridiculous as when I had the atak's and long tubes.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
I vote GT500's single tip for sure. If they wouldn't blow up with no lift shifting I would be rocking them. Sounds loud with some refinement. I've used Magnaflow streets and Flowmaster Outlaws those two pretty much sound the same.

JS4KIKZ

Established Member
I voted Corsa based mostly off of youtube vids, but would have liked to see MBRP up there as well.
And since I'm on the topic of MBRP's, lets say that I bought the MBRP catback, then later decided to get some gt500 mufflers, would they bold right up if I removed the MBRP mufflers?

fuelforfire87

Established Member
I voted Corsa based mostly off of youtube vids, but would have liked to see MBRP up there as well.
And since I'm on the topic of MBRP's, lets say that I bought the MBRP catback, then later decided to get some gt500 mufflers, would they bold right up if I removed the MBRP mufflers?
No the mbrp over axle pipes can only be used with the mbrp mufflers. The gt500's bolt up to the stock over axle pipes or any over axle pipes that use the factory style ball and socket connection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread