Best Sounding 2011 Yet, next to Interventions!

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
2nd vid sounded amazing, he must of almost hit the 7k rpm limit at one point lol

TRIPLEBLK03

Established Member
Sounded good, but whoever mentioned the under water sound of the older DOHC 4.6's I love that sound haha. I've never met anybody that doesn't like the sound of the 4.6 DOHC. I definitely think that sounded like a few of the C5Z's that I've seen.

+1 I LOVE THAT SOUND! i dont like the placement of the muffler on the s197 cars they sound so raspy! to each his own though

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Wow that sounds so badass.
For the locals, I would love to go WOT on the Sepulveda tunnel that runs under LAX with that car. :rockon:

Know exactly where you're talking about and it would sound awesome there. :rockon:

NateV8

Established Member
How can you tell that it's the best sounding if you didn't even hear it driving yet? Just sayin, it probably does sound good though.

bright blue

Established Member
Sounded good, but whoever mentioned the under water sound of the older DOHC 4.6's I love that sound haha.

God that underwater hollow sound of the DOHC 4.6's, music to my ears! :rockon:

The second vid sounded better than the first... I love the new 5.0's, but I just have a hard time accepting a car that sounds like the LSX motors.... of course with a mustang I can make an exception. ;-)

tistan

Established Member
I hate the sound of that exhaust on the 5.0. If I wanted my car to sound like an lsx, I would just buy an lsx car. Oh wait, I do own a lsx car with a bassani exhaust, and I hate how the exhaust sounds on it.

boduke0220

Established Member
I love it! that thing sounds nasty on that last higher rev! wish i graduated college sooner so i could pick one of these up!

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I like the sound, but I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that it sounded like a Vette in the 2nd video.

Users who are viewing this thread