Best site to buy ammo online.

jshen

Established Member
I like Georgia Arms...I order range ammo and performance ammo. For rifle ammo- I shop around..$239 per case was best recent for .223/5.56- for surplus ammo

Machdup1

Established Member
I like Georgia Arms...I order range ammo and performance ammo. For rifle ammo- I shop around..$239 per case was best recent for .223/5.56- for surplus ammo
Where are you finding 1000 rd cases of .223 for $239.00? Is that steel cased?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've used AmmoSeek and GunRunner in the past, but I prefer to now buy mine local. I wait for their sales. Not much more expensive than online sites I've used in the past. And it's very convenient for pickup as I have two local outlets to choose from. The home office/warehouse is 20 minutes away. They have a smaller outlet here in Cheshire that I can use, too. TargetSportsUSA.com

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I have had a lot of success with Lucky gunner and J&G sales. J&G usually has the best deals for Russian calibers, and Lucky Gunner for Nato calibers.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I have had a lot of success with Lucky gunner and J&G sales. J&G usually has the best deals for Russian calibers, and Lucky Gunner for Nato calibers.

I've heard very good things about Lucky Gunner and I think I'm going to give them a shot with my business.

Besides getting the ammo online rather than buying local I also want to do it to avoid paying my Massachusetts sales tax. The last tax money the state gets from me the better off we all are.

Machdup1

Established Member
I shoot a ton of steel case through my daniel defense. Works fine. And for that price, id shoot more.

I don't have any issue with steel case, I have a couple thousand rounds of it on hand, but I was hoping for a deal on some brass cased rounds. You can never have too much brass.

The best deal I've seen on brass cased rounds is the wolf gold. My local guy carries is for around $280/1000ct. w/ammo can. It's nice to walk in and get what you need off the pallet.

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/Bulk-Ammo-223-Remington-5.56x45mm.html

Users who are viewing this thread