Best Save Ever!!!!!!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Without knowing the thread title, I would have put money on the drag race becoming an air show when the rear tires got some air under them.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Definately some luck there but a lot of guys would have pulled the chute to slow them down and that would have surely made him hit the wall.

Its not always what u do that saves u from crashing sometimes its what u dont do and id say that takes quite a bit of driver input.

Not discrediting the driver completely, but a lot of that was just physics that saved him, IMO. Not a lot of driver input.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Agreed, anything different by the driver would of ended up into the wall for sure. All the right moves here saved that car.

badmpg03

Established Member
I have this impression when air gets under the chassis of these cars they turn into paper airplanes

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I will take a lucky day anytime! And a new pair of shorts too

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice of you not to completely discredit the driver, Nick. LOL. There was definitely a healthy amount of driver involvement with that save. I'd say 25% physics and 75% driver.

That was THE best save I've ever seen. Yep, not a scratch on the car. He saved his team and sponsor a big cash on that save.

Users who are viewing this thread