Best riding springs??

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
+1. I think with my Steeda Sports and Koni STR.T's, the car became MORE comfortable. There is less body roll, brake dive and fuss over bumps.

Bingo. Great set up for the price. Steeda sports are a great spring.

psucobra

Established Member
Hit me up, Im about to change out my Koni STR.T struts for D-specs. The struts have 600-700 miles on them, the shocks are brand new in the box.

WC_Racer

Established Member
I have the K Springs and will be changing them outcast well. The drop is nice but the ride isn't that great. Anyone running H&R?

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
I have the Steeda Sport Springs they are a very good ride. Just make sure cut your bump stops down one numb is what i cut off.

FastRedPonyCar

Powered by Cuisinart
Established Member
+1. I think with my Steeda Sports and Koni STR.T's, the car became MORE comfortable. There is less body roll, brake dive and fuss over bumps.

I've got the steeda sports with the adjustable konis and this is exactly what I expereince now with mine. It's a more firm and stiff ride but it's a comfortable firmness... not bouncy or harsh. Just more taut and the suspension absorbs road impact a lot more vs translating it into the entire chassis shaking the car.

The back end can grip a bit more when pushing hard around corners and is a little more predictable but it will still let go and snap out if you push it beyond its threshold.

Only something like a watts setup can give you a controlled and predictable back end when things go beyond what the suspension can cope with.

kona12

Established Member
Im riding on Eibachs sportline cant complain no bounce and not rough at all.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Im looking into the Handling pack from Strano. Consists of Koni Str's, Steeda Sport Springs. Obviously i need to get the HD Strut mounts for the shocks to fit, but to those who have it, how would u rate this combo?

Would i need a panhard bar?
Also whats a watts link?

Sorry newb to suspension

Users who are viewing this thread