Best plate ever on a Trans Am

Z28

Established Member
Years ago, I was driving to the track and I had a guy with a trans am and a license plate frame that said "mustangs...taste like chicken" pull up to me on the highway. I kind of goosed it but he wouldn't do anything. When I got to the track, it ended up that he was there too.

Coinicidentally, we lined up in the staging lanes and were set to race. He looks over and says, "yeah, you wouldn't run me on the highway, so I guess now you get to see what is up." I just kind of nodded and said, "ok."

I ended up running something like a 10.0 at 140 to his 12.7 at 113.

He didn't really talk to me much after that race.

That's exactly the reason I will never get a plate like that, there's always somebody faster.:beer:

SteveChris

Established Member
.. just in case i think some people coming in here don't really get the joke.
i can't see how you would miss it but just in case.. PNYS can sound like a certain male body part?? hmm?

Almo

Established Member
Years ago, I was driving to the track and I had a guy with a trans am and a license plate frame that said "mustangs...taste like chicken" pull up to me on the highway. I kind of goosed it but he wouldn't do anything. When I got to the track, it ended up that he was there too.

Coinicidentally, we lined up in the staging lanes and were set to race. He looks over and says, "yeah, you wouldn't run me on the highway, so I guess now you get to see what is up." I just kind of nodded and said, "ok."

I ended up running something like a 10.0 at 140 to his 12.7 at 113.

He didn't really talk to me much after that race.

He just about had you! :lol1:

IShb3w

Established Member
Pretty good. I'm about to send my vanity plate in for my car. Any ideas?

I have a 3 valve
1996 GT

96-24-27 ?

96 cause of the year, 24 valves, and G+T in the alphabet = 27 (7+20)

its 5am, so yeah, thats all i got, lol

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Yeah I realized it was a Firebird after I posted it but whatever, still one of the ugliest cars ever built.

I have a friend that actually manged to get the plate 666STFU :thumbsup:

WydOpen

Established Member
That is pretty funny.

Another failed license plate that I saw locally was "GA BOI". He had Atlanta Falcons stickers on his car, so I'm assuming he was from Georgia and proud of that...wrong pride is what he was advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread