Best plate ever on a Trans Am

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Repost? Don't know, don't care because it's too funny.

lol.gif

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
We had a guy in San Diego who had the plate "EatzFrdz" or something close to that on an older trans am.

He ended up racing my friend's supercharged foxbody for money against his license plate.

He had that plate hanging in his garage for years :)

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Wow, someone didnt think that one through!! LOL

BTW, thats a Firebird, not a Trans Am.

Last edited:

Jsac442

Established Member
theres a good one on my local forums NYspeed.com and WNYfbody.com on a silver foxbody 5.0 that says "LS1 LOL" hah i love that

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
thats funny... there is a guy in my local club with a z28. his plates say SNK TMR on them. I put about 6 cars on him, and asked him what he was going to do with his plates. he had no answer.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Years ago, I was driving to the track and I had a guy with a trans am and a license plate frame that said "mustangs...taste like chicken" pull up to me on the highway. I kind of goosed it but he wouldn't do anything. When I got to the track, it ended up that he was there too.

Coinicidentally, we lined up in the staging lanes and were set to race. He looks over and says, "yeah, you wouldn't run me on the highway, so I guess now you get to see what is up." I just kind of nodded and said, "ok."

I ended up running something like a 10.0 at 140 to his 12.7 at 113.

He didn't really talk to me much after that race.

Users who are viewing this thread