best place to buy paxton supercharger

big black 5.0

Established Member
Who has the best deals and customer service on a Paxton supercharger for a 2011 mustang gt with a manual trans thanks guys

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
They get lots of hate for some reason but Beef has never not answered any of my questions... phone calls, texts, PMs, or response to threads. Always all over it.

im putting together a Paxton kit right now (see my thread) and with he and thomas's help i have not ran in to one single issue. Looking forward to getting her fired up and running this weekend.

AMAZING prices too. ;-)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That would be me!!

Hit me up for anything Paxton your in need of.

Here 8am to 10pm 7 days a week to answer any questions via pm, text, phone, etc..

Beef
513-478-1965

AfricanSnowOwl

Established Member
I got my kit from JPC. You probably won't find a better deal or better customer service than either JPC or Beefcake. I did months and months of research before I bought mine...

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have great pricing on installation and tuning as well, and our custom packages come with our custom lund tune.

pickles

Established Member
+1 Beefcake. Answer all emails and silly questions I have thrown at them

Weird. I'm not sure if he has something against me or what.. sent a few messages now, no response.

Which is also why I'm running a TVS instead of the vortech setup I had planned initially. But oh well, always someone else willing to take my money :)

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Weird. I'm not sure if he has something against me or what.. sent a few messages now, no response.

Which is also why I'm running a TVS instead of the vortech setup I had planned initially. But oh well, always someone else willing to take my money :)

If an email or something isn't getting through, you can always call. Hit me up on the next one!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member

This just in ...beefcake does tvs installs as well!

agony

Established Member
Can't go wrong with Beef or JPC. I bought my V3 from Beef and actually had JPC dyno tune it.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

Robbie you know you can hit me up on FB anytime you need something.

Users who are viewing this thread