Best place to buy C&L intake for '96 cobra

briang

Established Member
I'll looking to buy a c&l intake set-up for my 96 and was wondering where the best, as in cheapest and reliable, place to buy would be?
Thanks

MOmystic

WashMOmystic
Established Member
If you would of hollered a little sooner, I just sold the inlet tube. I still have the C&L 80mm mass air if you are interested. Reason for selling is because I am charging my ride and no longer need that stuff. I am going with a 90mm mass air also.

briang

Established Member
Is there a cheaper intake set-up that is as good? My car has a MAC intake that was on it when I bought it. I'm not very fond of it as I keep getting air leaks.

onebadmystic

Established Member
wat, u do think 19 rwhp is worth $330 from the inlet/maf/filter setup. i do I'm going to swap my bbk cai for one of those setups

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
onebadmystic said:
wat, u do think 19 rwhp is worth $330 from the inlet/maf/filter setup. i do I'm going to swap my bbk cai for one of those setups

19rwhp due to the leaning of the a/f mixture is not worth any amount of money. I guarantee that noone has seen even close to that once the a/f ratio is back at a safe number.

Don't believe everything you read.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
onebadmystic said:

19rwhp due to the leaning of the a/f mixture is not worth any amount of money. I guarantee that noone has seen even close to that once the a/f ratio is back at a safe number.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
na svt said:

+1
Hence my post about getting tune right after and checking A/F.

Users who are viewing this thread