Best Place to Buy A HID KIT

StockD15b

HID guru
Established Member
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

saleensonoma

Established Member
Love how you come out and be an ass on another persons thread, way to make yourself look good. Very classy bud

a lot of companies light outputs are diff but apparently you have not been around hids for many yrs

what color is on your marauder? those are more blue then my 6000k are they 8000k? 55w washes out the color from the extra power yes hence why I said you can go higher

Last edited:

saleensonoma

Established Member
offroadkarter my bullitt has the old ddm raptor digital/analog 6000k hid kit and yes it emits lil more blue and not pure but my yukon with ddm new digital/digital slim ballast 6000k I assure you is more pure and white then normal 6000k hid's plus uses less energy during fireup and fire quicker. Yes 4500-5500k is perfect white but dont be afraid of the new ballasts bc they are amazing in comparison to the old analogs.

just my experiences with several hid kits. not trying to be an ass towards u

Last edited:

saleensonoma

Established Member
whats the best place to buy a Hid kit for my 2003 mustang gt?

Heres a pic of my yukon with ddm slim ballast 35w 6000k hid kit digital in/digital out. Night pick is factory and day is obviously hids. I will take night picks tonight if you want to see them on road. Both kits are all plug and play also

If you want i can pull the mustang out of storage/garage(its winter time here in ohio)and take pics of it if you would like also. I have tinted headlights so its not as bright as the yukon

yukon1.jpg

Yukon0.jpg

Yukon.jpg

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
Hidguy.net. I just ordered a set from Oscar and he was extremely nice to deal with. Went above and beyond to answer questions and help me. To me good customer service says alot about a company so I would highly recommend hidguy.

saleensonoma

Established Member
Hidguy.net. I just ordered a set from Oscar and he was extremely nice to deal with. Went above and beyond to answer questions and help me. To me good customer service says alot about a company so I would highly recommend hidguy.

I also here a lot of good things about him/them. have not dealt with personally tho

saleensonoma

Established Member
took some pics last night but we got a decent snow fall during it and made pics kinda bad lol. Now i did some and left my one headlight down to give an idea of how white they are on the road. Maybe I should have put headlight in reg position to show true road lighting. Might do that later bc these actually make the lights look horrible lol. My yukon usually is attatched to heavy trailer loaded with welders and gangboxes bc i travel to each job sight which is all across the country so my quick adj's were really off on right side lol

20130123_201729.jpg

20130123_201246.jpg

20130123_201634.jpg

20130123_201801.jpg

20130123_201837.jpg

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I have a ddmtuning.com set in my car and love them. Had them in my other mustang and loved them also. I didnt get the high beam because frankly you do not need them. The low beam is plenty enough light for myself to see, more than what my stock bulbs were on high beam. I have their 35w 4500K kit. I got a bad bulb right out the pack, told them and they mailed out another bulb with me taking a pic of the wire cut on the bad one so it cant be used (which could be spliced back together no problem). I ordered spare bulbs also so I could use them so now i have a full set of ballast (left over from my truck) and another set of bulbs for my car incase they ever go out which ive never had that problem once. I been running ddm's for 6 years through 3 vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread