Best Nitrous kit

henchmen3

Established Member
I have a306 with eagle crank, eagle rods and ross pistons. Tfs tw heads cnc with tf stage 2 cam. Gt40. Intake with 30lb injectors. Long tube headers with flow master system. 225l pump. Just wondering what would be the best kit to add. Thanks

Mokey

Established Member
It really depends on what you want....are you looking for a custom intake, direct port, 3 stage big daddy kit? Or a little spray to get your pants moist?

My vote for number one brand is nitrous express, nitrous outlet has some good accessories as well.

I'm no nitrous expert but i did just do a TON of research on nitrous and just finished installing a nozzle kit on my gt500.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
I have a306 with eagle crank, eagle rods and ross pistons. Tfs tw heads cnc with tf stage 2 cam. Gt40. Intake with 30lb injectors. Long tube headers with flow master system. 225l pump. Just wondering what would be the best kit to add. Thanks

We make a plate system that works awesome on the fuel injected 5.0's. We have all the accessories you will need also, and an awesome tech line. One of our dealers on here is Blow By Racing, they will get you setup with anything you need! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Garrett

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
I would recommend a nozzle system. For your intake we do not offer a vehicle specific plate. But our race nozzle system is good for up to 250hp and would work well with your set-up.

Our bottle valve is a .395 orifice (same I.D. as a 8 AN fitting which is the highest flowing bottle in the industry for a traditional seat system valve and it also has a push and gauge port. The nozzle like stated earlier will flow 250hp, our solenoids are good up to 500hp, plus a ton of accessories as well.

Last edited:

Blow-By Racing

Established Member
20101-10.jpg

looks pretty simple

http://www.blowbyracing.com/fo5maniplsy.html

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
you do know that a 5.0 is a 302 and a 306 is a 302 with a .30 over bore right?

Yes I know that, I was unaware they made a plate system for the 302 still. I thought he was talking about a coyote motor plate system, my mistake.

Last edited:

alex12gt

Established Member
+1 for nitrous express and Bbr

....also food for thought do you really want a company that doesn't even know what motor you have recommending your nitrous needs just throwing that out there

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
+1 for nitrous express and Bbr

....also food for thought do you really want a company that doesn't even know what motor you have recommending your nitrous needs just throwing that out there

I knew what motor he had, I just took it as NX was talking about the wrong plate for the wrong motor when I read his post. I did not know they still make that plate system for the gt40 intake manifold so the only 5.0 plate I could think of that they would had was for the coyote. Like I said my mistake and a simple error in reading on my part.

Last edited:

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
For that intake you are running I would not recommend taking the nitrous over 200hp because of the flow characteristics of that manifold.

TurboGA

Established Member
An NOS dry kit will work very nice with that setup and be good for about a 175 shot. Simple, effective and works well. The other nitrous kits posted in here are also very good. Your choice..

Users who are viewing this thread