Best Mail in Order Tune?

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
Need to get another tune QUICK due to more upgrades to my car.. right now it isn't really drivable and was wondering who gives the best mail in order tunes??
any help will be greatly appreciated. cory

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Amazon, 2.93 pulley 2 pull's done, switched to a 2.76, emailed tune next day. Excellent customer service.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Like he^^^ said I think it's AMAZON because once they do a base tune I think all upgrades are free also. They are one of our sponsors also!

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
posi said:
Like he^^^ said I think it's AMAZON because once they do a base tune I think all upgrades are free also. They are one of our sponsors also!
Correct, lifetime tune.

04torchred

Established Member
Untamed Snake said:
Need to get another tune QUICK due to more upgrades to my car.. right now it isn't really drivable and was wondering who gives the best mail in order tunes??
any help will be greatly appreciated. cory

Anyone that gets you to datalog with a wideband and give them feedback to make adjustments.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Justin from VMP has done a great job with my tune. He has also tuned a bunch of my friends cars.
See sig for contact info.
You won't be dissapointed.

-

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Datalogging with a wideband and X-Cal2 can provide some very good information, if a customer has a wideband I will have them do that.

vr4_007

Established Member
Look at my sig,..
I have not dealt with anyone but Amazon as far as my tune goes. Im very happy with their constant support and lifelong tune adjustments for future mods& different pulley combos.

Untamed Snake

Redfire Terminator
Established Member
thanks guys for all the help, james at RWTD sent me a tune so i can get by w/ driving it until the dyno tune next week :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread