"BEST" lower control arm relocation brackets/ no weld

INEEDA_TERMI

Established Member
Who makes the toughest, most durable lower control arm relocation brackets that do not require welding? I know welding is better and I may eventually get them welded but in the mean time I would like to get a set that very beefy and durable that will hold up until I can get them welded. Any suggestions?

This is a very critical part of the suspension so durability is key here. I have seen some horror stories of relo's that failed and bent up and caused a lot more damage than just the bracket.

As always, thanks for your help.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Read the recent thread on the GT500 forum. "Relocation brackets who knew".

The FRPP brackets look like a good choice.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Pardon my ignorance, I will have to check out the newly redesigned ones..

The frpp brackets seem to thicker than the bmr, and reinforced in the right spots. Tobs thread was very informative. Im sute both would do well..i notice it looks like the bmr units have a little lower bolt hole than the frpp..so more angle can be put on the lca

grabber blue gt

Established Member
I just installed my BMR's and very pleased. Install was simple, and they seem to be very strong.

Is an increase in road noise normal though after install? I notice a slight "nvh" or whatever its called since the install. Going to dynamat my trunk soon though so hopefully I wont notice it after

corruptor

Established Member
CHE are probably the beefiest but they are a pain to install cause they don't line up correctly (hit or miss on some batches, it seems)

I'm running Whiteline now and plan on getting them welded. They weren't as thick or heavy as the CHE brackets.

INEEDA_TERMI

Established Member
Same here

To the op I would weld them if you drag race at all

I do plan on getting them welded but not as soon as I put them on there. I have to find a reputable welder in the area also. Really the only drag racing that I do is on the street. I dont plan on tracking the car other than to get a baseline once I start modding.

Users who are viewing this thread