Best Looking Wheels for DSG Cobra...

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Just some factory 10th anniversary wheels on mine. I really like the look of the car with them. Someday I will get something high end but for now this works. Some amazing looking DSG's in here guys! :rockon:

DSC00634.gif

DSC00647.gif

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I think that the 10th wheels look perfect with your car! I personally don't like them (usually), and they came on my car!

Shmokinjoe

Established Member
I'm going to bring this thread back to life to see if anything different shows up. I just bought one of these and I'm having a hard time deciding. My first choice would be RK's but that's not going to happen. I typically dont like chrome wheels but 18" 03 cobras is chrome are growing on me. Right now my choice might be silver 18" FR500s even though I don't mind paying much more for a set of wheels.

Jroc

Established Member
I still think 18" replica's and CCW Classic are about the best looking wheels on any color Terminator. JMO. :shrug:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I personally like these true forged, I have a set of iforged for sale just like them, but thinking of getting a dsg cobra
For the wife to put em on, so clean.
aqe2yzev.jpg

Shmokinjoe

Established Member
I think I've decided on black chrome FR500s. Just one more question if anyone can help me....any preference between Wheel Replicas and American Muscle? and will my SVT caps fit in either?

ARBOC1

Established Member
Please post a pic of your black chrome rims on the car as soon as you can please. I've been dealing with this same question for some time now. It's time to buy soon. It's either the fr500 chrome, black chrome or the chrome cobra wheels.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread