Best Looking Wheels for DSG Cobra...

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
18" hypercoated FR500's on mine. although a chrome 5 spoke wheel or even the satin repro 18" 03 cobras look good too.
cobra2.jpg
[/IMG]
cobra1.jpg
[/IMG]
cobra5.jpg
[/IMG]
cobra7.jpg
[/IMG]
cobra9.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

romi

Established Member
I think the stk chromies look pretty good. Might also be because I can 't aford new rims yet:D

pony23

Established Member
BBS RK in plasma........if you cant afford true forged!

IMG_0267.jpg

VAMPIR3

Established Member
I can't wait until the new wheels get here, I think everyone is going to be very surprised:dancenana:

What wheels did you go with Bill? The Chicanes make my car look insane now! Thanks again for parting with them:-D

RS22

Established Member
BBS RK in plasma........if you cant afford true forged!

IMG_0267.jpg

Why bother posting that? BBS RK Plasmas look good on any terminator :pepper: If I can ever find these damn wheels in good shape I'll swoop up on them. So sexy.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
What wheels did you go with Bill? The Chicanes make my car look insane now! Thanks again for parting with them:-D

I ordered 3 piece Turn 8's in Anthracite with polished lips.

Glad you like them, when they're clean they look amazing and when they're dirty they still look dam good:rockon:
Post up some pics of your car, I'm sure everyone would love to see another TF car in here.

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
18" Chrome Roush Rims!!
DSC01172.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

If I had the money tho, I would def buy some CCW rims for my snake. Those rims are just plain sexy.

SVTPaul

Established Member
I remember seeing a pic of a DSG that had True Forged Chicanes with Anthracite centers and polished lips in one of the wheel threads on here. It suited the car amazingly!! IMO it was the best aplication of the Chicanes that I have seen.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
If I couldn't have TF's, Saleens or CT-R's in chrome would absolutely be my choice too. I have never been a fan of the CCW classics and FR500's seem to be too played out for me.
Hopefully next week I'll be able to post up some shots of my new set up.

procharger

Established Member
I am posting with Sterns... I did not want to go broke and did not want Saleens again just wanted something different
Picture119-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread