Best local tuner in Tampa, FL???

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I love remote tuning, but I'd prefer to have a local either riding along real time logging the car or monitoring real time on a dyno to make revisions...Who's the local Tampa Coyote tuner to use?? Thanks!:rockon:

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
I don't think Collin has the software, I could be wrong though.

There is nothing in Tampa, atleast shop wise that I would let tune a new 5.0

There are some people who tune though in Tampa, they are on here maybe they will chime in.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Sarasota's not bad...What shop or who??

Good to know...Kelly from BMR recommended them for my suspension install so it's good to know they're good tuners also...Thanks!

Last I spoke to Collin, he did not have SCT lic# that could have changed by now or has other means. Look him up give em a call and find out directly from the Man! ;) Awesome guy to!

I don't think Collin has the software, I could be wrong though.

There is nothing in Tampa, atleast shop wise that I would let tune a new 5.0

There are some people who tune though in Tampa, they are on here maybe they will chime in.

Yes, other do "Tune" but how many COYOTES they have under their belt? Examples are Ramsey, American Street Car Performance along with a few other across the bridge. There is also a "OLD SKOOL" Honda fella named Jap Dan who word has it is tuning Mustangs. No disrespect to any of em, but I just haven't heard ANYONE! with any of the listed tunes. Which is my point of offering Collin. I have heard of his work and seen it in person. Dude has been around also since Honda's were cool... Yeah, that long ago. lmao ;) Dude builds beast imports still today.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Sai Li (04Compgt) tuned my car, he located in clearwater area. my times speak for themselves. he has tuned many others in the area.

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Sai Li (04Compgt) tuned my car, he located in clearwater area. my times speak for themselves. he has tuned many others in the area.

I've heard about Sai...Hopefully I can meet up with him and get a tuning session in...

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Lots of great tuners in this area. You really can't go wrong.

I love my cbrtrx tune and I have run the car hard for over a year with 0 issues. It's a consistent 10.3@13x car on the nitrous--and it has seen a LOT of nitrous..

BMR Tech

Yeah, there are several people in the area who have had good luck with their tunes in these cars.

I don't like to get into the tuning battles, but, I wouldn't hesitate to use most of them - as long as I was there and had some input on what was being done.

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I'm talking to Sai so hopefully I can get on the dyno with him this Sat morning to get her dialed in!

Users who are viewing this thread