Best Honda Ever

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
the hood scoop gives nothing away because of all the gay ricers that do that shit. I saw that and thought oh my god, what a gay scoop. Till i found out it is actually there for a reason. As for the DRAG RADIALS, not slicks, just tell ppl you thought they looked kewl and they wouldnt think anything of it. I could play that car off as slow no problem.

sho taurus 95

It's Never Fast Enough
Established Member
i think i would have picked a nicer car to put all that time, money, energy, parts into than a honda.even a chevette body would be nicer than a honda.and at least the chevette is rear wheel drive.it's like putting a $500 saddle on a .50 cent horse.why? :shrug:

Last edited:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
the hood scoop gives nothing away because of all the gay ricers that do that shit. I saw that and thought oh my god, what a gay scoop. Till i found out it is actually there for a reason. As for the DRAG RADIALS, not slicks, just tell ppl you thought they looked kewl and they wouldnt think anything of it. I could play that car off as slow no problem.

dont mean to be stubborn but i still dont think it could be pulled off as a sleeper. it might be somewhat possible with a bunch of ricers who have banners going half way down their windshield and 4000 stickers all over their car. but i dont think most people would buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread