Best Heat Exchanger.....

F8LSNK04

Established Member
I want to upgrade the HE but dont :shrug: know what company to go with. Any recomendations would be great.... Thank you.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
There is this one brand called "SEARCH" I hear it is the best. :-D

I have the LFP (Lightning Force Performance) and it is real nice. $339 shipped and it is as close as you can get to the size of the Gords.

The Traveler

Established Member
I have a Gords and love it. The large surface area is great and having COBRA painted on the front is an added bonus.:coolman:

Bill Reid

Established Member
Originally posted by Randall
But I heard those guys at Xtreme Motorsports like Corvettes way too much....;-)

:lol: ... na, we're just disfunctional thats all :-D Wait till our catalog comes out. We're doing GM, Ford, and Dodge performance diesel too :-D... ever seen a 1 ton do a 12 sec 1320? :-D Its WAY :coolman: Watch out for those diesels... they may surprise you:-D

F8LSNK04

Established Member
Sorry for the ignorance... but does our car already have fans on the stock heat exhanger? If not, then what are the benifits of them vs to just upgrading the HE with no fans... Thanks

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
From the looks of it, this is a must if you live in a hot area, pullied and love to get into the boost.

EatonMe

Originally posted by SWEET94COBRA
I emailed LPF and they seem to be square away. I believe I will go with them.

I just got my LFP HE in the mail about 8-9 days ago. Haven't installed it yet, but I can tell you it looks like a really high quality piece - couldn't be happier with it.

You just simply cannot beat $339 shipped for the LFP unit.

Users who are viewing this thread