Best fitting long tube header?

cj428mach

Established Member
What are you looking to accomplish? Is fitment the biggest concern? are you wanting Max power? best ground clearance? Etc?

I went with a set of JBA "long tubes" which are actually a midlength. I went with them because they were stainless, 1 5/8" primaries (fitment), and tucked up under the car well (ground clearance). I'm actually extremely happy with them as they fit the car really well except 1 primary needed a slight bit of massaging to clear the kmember, ground clearance is better than stock manifolds with an aftermarket midpipe. I'd do them again and will recommend them to people, my only complaint was the exhaust flange was more than .020" out from port to port, JBA said until they get to .040" not to worry, 5 Mins with a belt sander and they were under .005" out and what I consider acceptable.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My ARH 1 3/4" fit perfect and are tucked up nicely. Lowered on h&r race springs I have zero ground clearance issues.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

im-1

Established Member
I have tried them both the

kooks is very close to the steering shaft and the collector touchs the body ( driver side)

ARH no issues

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love my stainless works setup

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL
ThumbsUp.jpg

Stainless Works would be my #1 choice. Check out this thread that discusses Kooks, ARH and Stainless Works. In particulcar, posts #15 & 16.
https://www.svtperformance.com/foru...arh-vs-stainless-works.1143457/#post-15655917

Users who are viewing this thread