Best First Day of Work I've Ever Had!

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Sweet gig OP. Here's my 'job'

Q1bwAbe.jpg

Everything pictured makes 600+, yes even the marauder hehehe :)

That's sick ZEM!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a job you landed. Monday mornings probably will never be depressing. LOL.

Ditto on giving us more info on your dad's '85 Fox. Looks to be in awesome condition.

sdoo500

Established Member
Sorry guys, been away from computer for a few days.

I love this place for asking about the 85 more than the Mclaren haha despite these cars being awesome I still love driving my car every day. So the 85 we went to Canada to pick up in March of this year. Two owner car with 11k on it when we got it. In absolutely perfect shape and it had the same options as Dad's 85 back in the day. Black, t-top, some upgraded stereo (not sure of name, sorry) that is era correct and was popular then also has original.

Car meant a lot to my father and despite having big block chevelles and so on in his younger years, he missed his 85 the most. He was big into racing on the street with this car (local area had a huge scene in 80's) and hurt a lot of cars feelings he shouldn't have. It's awesome to see him enjoying the car now and going to meets and shows with me. Car is completely stock other than a lot of genuine ford Motorsport accessories from back in the day that he found once I showed him four eyed pride forums.

sdoo500

Established Member
2stangs.jpg

Next picture was his original car back in the day. This was taken the weekend he got the car and it was bone stock. Ran a blistering 14.92 for it's hero pass of the day which as I'm told (by him I might add) was really good for that car bone stock.

85@track.jpg

85GT2.jpg

GTint.jpg

GTint3.jpg

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
Thats cool! I might know your dad seeing that back then I had a 10 second 85GT around that area. Taunton,Brockton,Fall river and New Bedford were hot spots back then and we did allot of racing. I also own a few low mileage 85s my self.

sdoo500

Established Member
Thats cool! I might know your dad seeing that back then I had a 10 second 85GT around that area. Taunton,Brockton,Fall river and New Bedford were hot spots back then and we did allot of racing. I also own a few low mileage 85s my self.

Still local to the area? Dad grew up in Brockton so that was usually where he was. Was really into it from roughly 84-88.

Users who are viewing this thread