• Fast 5

Votes: 34 17.5%
  • Fast and furious 6

Votes: 39 20.1%

• Total voters

2011Snake1975

Prius Killa!
Established Member
The first one is the best by a mile. Mainly because it was all new and the actors were actually trying to make a good film.

Tokyo drift was good for the same reason.

2 was terrible but worth watching.

4 was decent. I liked the drug run thing and it started the whole Lily thing.

Five as a great movie. Probably the worst racing movie though, but a really good story.

I was very disappointed with 6. I still cant get over the fact that the runway at the end had to be like 200 miles long and that scene was so drug out it was ridiculous. But it does save some face by having a tank smashing through things. Always fun.

So, if my memory serves me right, Drift was the last in the sequence up until 7 right? 7 will take off from where Drift left off.

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
Get rid of 3, (exception only for Han) and you have some good movies IMO. First one is a classic. Was young and dumb when it came out. Really could relate. Still quote it to this day with buddies. 5 & 6 are by far the best "movies" though. 7 should be crazy.

Fuerza

Established Member
Just saw it today, not bad way over done IMO. The Brazilian chick is still so hot! Wish she had more involvement.

TRMach1

Established Member
First one.

Seems like now they have completely gone off track and its just action movies with cars in it instead of a movie about cars with action in it.

This last one was just dumb, I personally did not like it and was very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread