Best ET to date

igot2gts

Established Member
I went to Rockingham, NC this past weekend and ran a new best ET.
1/8 - 7.21 @ 95.98
1/4 - 11.33 @ 118.27

Circle D 3C, Kooks long tubes and catted X-pipe, 93 octane tune. Stock 3:15 gear. K-memger, 1 piece drive shaft.

clc44

Established Member
Very very nice. What is your fav mod you've done? I have an auto as well and just bought long tubes. Wanting to get the or x soon then I'll install them. I'm assuming the stall is going to be your answer

Three21

Established Member
Nice times, keep it up. My old fox body dropped 0.5 sec with a 3k stall and slicks the first time out, it's amazing what they do for an auto. Just had to run better tires on the street or have real good pedal control when launching

ziggity

Established Member
Do you have times before and after the LTs? What tires are you running? Suspension?

igot2gts

Established Member
No times before the LT's were installed. I hava a UCA and the rest is stock suspension. I was running a 275/60/15 ET Pro on that pass. I have been 11.42 on a 275/45/17 ET Street. It is not my daily but I would have no problem driving it anywhere with the converter. Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Last edited:

igot2gts

Established Member
I weigh around 195 to 200 so not too big. The Race Stars are not really that light of a wheel. Maybe the scales were off at the track. I will try to weigh it again at another scale next time out.

bunits19714

Established Member
nice times!- my 14 a6 weight 3820 with me (250#'s) I have similar mods as you but have no cats and still on factory k member but have front sway bar delete. that was with no jack or spare in the trunk, then the added weight of rear suspension( lower ca, re lo brackets, and upper adjustable. I run a sve wheel which is cast like the race stars.

igot2gts

Established Member
That might be the correct weight then. I am going to check it again just to be sure. I have the re lo brackets also running 15's on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread