Best detail shop...?

thesvt

I have lived in mass for about 21 years and have owned a couple cars but none worth a shit but now that I have the lightning I really want it to look the best it can and I was wondering if anyone knows of a real good detail shop. I am going to be doing it myself from here on out but I need it done and have a short time to get it done in and with work and daily life right now I dont have the time to do it. I am in the Taunton area but a drive is worth a great detail job. Any help would be great. :beer:

silver10th

Established Member
xtreme clean..no question visit their website xtremecleancars.com. they do my car weekly and i am very very picky, ask around.

stangbuff

Established Member
Quadruple ditto. They did an exterior clean and 3M paint protection install (they sub that out) on mine last week and I was very happy with the results. Be aware that they're real busy...they were booking mid-to-late May and June dates already.

stangbuff

Established Member
I think their standard rate for and exterior clean is $99. They charged me $80 and included an interior vacuum but I did spend some dinero on the 3M install. I was very impressed with their professionalism. I had an 8:00 AM appointment and they working on the car by 8:01AM…no slackers. I wish they were closer because I’d use them more often.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
They did my old work van, which looked horrible and it came out very nice. They got rid of the cigarette smell in it which I was all for because I don't smoke. The outside look brand new when it was done. I have used them again and would go back there again in the future. The used their fogger machine on my truck for a cigarette smell and its gone completely now. I walked in on a saturday and got it done on the spot which suprised me. I would recommend them to anyone looking for their car to be done.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Oh big ditto.

But I am Xtremely Biased. :)

Seriously, go see Al and the guys at Xtreme Clean, you'll be in wonderful amazement and be asking "how did they do that?"

CoBrAcHiCk93

SVT Abuser
Established Member
Chris Benvie said:
Oh big ditto.

But I am Xtremely Biased. :)

Seriously, go see Al and the guys at Xtreme Clean, you'll be in wonderful amazement and be asking "how did they do that?"

Xtreme Clean Rules!! I've known Al for over 10 years, I would never take my car anywhere else EVER!!

Mystic1199

Established Member
AVOID THAT SHOP FAST THEY DO HORRIBLE WORK ....

HAHAHAH just kidding ... call them fast as my Lightning wont get in until june for a detail .....

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
All those guys that posted above are on the payroll. :nono:

I am definitely not on the payroll. There are so many shops out there that are an absolute joke its nice to see the rare one that is actually worth the money.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No not on the pay roll at all. Just a good friend. Became good friends because of Alex and Xtreme Clean's quality work, work ethics, and doing it right the 1st time.

Honestly, if half of the businesses in the world, ran the way Alex runs Xtreme Clean, the business world would be a better place, and you could actually trust the people that you work with.

Cheers for a great place to do business!

If you are planning on getting your cars done, i would book NOW, they fill up fast. Like lightning fast. :)

Users who are viewing this thread