Best costumes!

wjlane

Seduced by the Dark Side
Established Member
I have been thinking about shelling out the cash for Darth Vader. Haven't decided. Can you give me a link for it, and is it worth the cash, quality wise.

My costume is custom made and not something you can buy in one complete package. About the best Vader you can buy in a box, is the Rubies Supreme Edition Darth Vader costume for about $600-900. It is far from accurate and is poor quality in my opinion, but most people would still be impressed.

My helmet is made by Master Replicas and was pulled from the same mold they used in Episode III. There are a few to be had on eBay for a serious price. The leather suit I had custom made in Argentina. All of the armor pieces and chest box came from the Rubies costume, but I modified them with real metal parts, upgraded electronics, and automobile quality paint jobs. I also have a complete audio system for breathing and real voice quotes without any background noise. All together my final suit was about 2-3 years in the making and over $3,000.

Planter

Banned
If I had the time, I'd get some paper mache` and take the time to make this. it'd be hilarious

trancostume.jpg

in light of all the flack y'all give me about trannies, just to humor you guys, this year I'm going as Brittney Spears. pics will be posted. haha! already have the costume :-D

Users who are viewing this thread