Best console game ever made

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
The free way is the difficult way, cause it involves "hacking" and you can brick your console

Spend $30 on a Pi... throw an emulator on it.. call it a day. My arcade machine runs 8000-9000 games with a $30 Pi.

Pi is probably the best bang for your buck youll ever get to play retro games

Yep. Friend of mine has the Pi setup and it works well. Load times are a bit slow compared to my Homebrew Wii but it does work and it's super cheap. @Coiled03 PM me if you like and I can tell you a safe place to get all the ROMs.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Yep. Friend of mine has the Pi setup and it works well. Load times are a bit slow compared to my Homebrew Wii but it does work and it's super cheap. @Coiled03 PM me if you like and I can tell you a safe place to get all the ROMs.

Send this my way if you don't mind.

@CompOrange04GT you're wrong about GTA lol. Anyway, can the Pi be ordered from amazon or EBay?

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Safe place? Lol I know what you mean but meh..

Emuparadise you can download entire libraries, and many people have been using that for years and years with no issues.

Send this my way if you don't mind.

@CompOrange04GT you're wrong about GTA lol. Anyway, can the Pi be ordered from amazon or EBay?

Pi on Amazon.. no problem

Rasperry Pi 3.. went up to 40.. but still worth it.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

Well shit haha

Honestly... dont get me wrong Nintendo has made some great games... But I've hated them for a while. I remember the 90s how shady they were, and how they wanted to be the ONLY one to do anything.

Back when you had to have a Nintendo " seal of approval" to have a game play on their system. While they dropped garbage title after garbage title.

EmuParadise was the place to be for sooooooooooooooo long. Thank god I already have a few complete libraries.

robraySVT

Established Member
Bioshock
Megaman and megaman x
Mario kart 64
Streetfighter series
Portal 1 and 2 were unique
Last of us
God of war 1-3
Uncharted series

Blown 89

Established Member
CoD is still the best " twitch reflex" , highlights, quick paced, action filled multiplayer game. By far. I'm glad there are other options though
I wouldn't categorize CoD as a twitch reflex game. Something like Quake or UT falls in that category.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Omg, almost forgot about Quake! Something so wonderful about a game that goes "Here's a BFG and ammo. Kill everything in sight until you're killed. Rinse, repeat.".

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
GTA V
gta-v-gifs-shoot-that-train.gif

cj428mach

Established Member
Streets of Rage 3

I loved that you could use your super powers and it not cost you life, plus Streets of Rage 2 was too easy but still an amazing game.

The Evil Within

That game was so twisted and it starts out so bizarre/high stress as you try to get away from the guy butchering corpses. From start to finish that game was stressful and I found myself creeped out by it and never having any idea what could be around the next turn.

Dead Space 2

Again very high stress, and a great story line. I couldn't stand the monster that couldn't be killed and just keeps regenerating. It gives you such a helpless feeling.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Super Mario 3

Maybe I'm old but it still holds the bar for platformers.
Ducktales comes in 2nd... have the remastered version with the original voice cast on my Android phone and tv.

Sent from my Note8

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Super Mario 3

Maybe I'm old but it still holds the bar for platformers.
Ducktales comes in 2nd... have the remastered version with the original voice cast on my Android phone and tv.

Sent from my Note8

Ducktales had one of the best soundtracks for an NES game audio quality wise

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I have know idea of any of what y’all all talking about. I loved pong and tanks. I think it was Atari.

bigmoose

Established Member
NES - Zelda
SNES - 7th Saga
Sega - Desert Strike
N64 - Mario Kart 64
PS1 - FF7 + Castlevania Symphony of the Night
XB360 - Skyrim
Xbone - Destiny

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Mario Kart 64
Super smash brothers 64
Last of us
Need for speed's on PS1
South Park Racing
Gran Turismo

They might not be the best but these are games I still enjoy playing.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
header.jpg

220px-Xenogears_box.jpg

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=720&h=720&bg_color=000000&opacity=100.jpg

1410076262678319905.png

banner_1642.jpg

God-of-War-PS4-review-696x391.jpg

220px-Ac04box.jpg

Some of the memorable favorites lol

Notable mentions:
Mk
Killer Instinct
Tekken
Soul Calliber
Street Fighter
The Last of Us
Destiny
COD blah blah blah lol
Battlefield blah blah blah lol
Kill Zone
Halo blah blah blah lol
Too many to list fam

Kiohtee

Established Member
Since it's technically a console game; GTA V. But I don't play the console version, only PC. And I never play just the base game or online. LSPDFR FTW!

Modding really has done wonders for GTA V, even if LSPDFR isn't your thing.

Calling in a plate check for odd behavior/suspicious driving, immediately calling for backup due to the warrant, running the driver through the system and realizing it's not the individual I need. You also get random calls such as theft, suspected DUI, wild animal/vicious dog, shots fired, officer needs assistance, 911 abuse, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread