Best cell phone that is not a galaxy or iphone

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I'm in the market and curious if I have been overlooking a phone that I should consider...svtp...whatcha got?

MODS...could you edit title and change i9s to is?

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I have a LG G6 and it's ok. Not really into phones though.

Just curious as to why you've scratched Samsung and Apple off your list. Seems you're eliminating two of the best phones.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

Just curious as to why you've scratched Samsung and Apple off your list. Seems you're eliminating two of the best phones.

I'm in the market and curious if I have been overlooking a phone that I should consider...svtp...whatcha got?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Google Pixel 2. Best phone I've ever had. I have the standard size and the camera is amazing. My daughter got the XL and it's just a little too big for my taste.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

For a 2 or 3 hundred cheaper you can get one that does almost the same thing.

Hell I went with a flip phone and already like the fact I can toss it in my front pocket without it stabbing my junk to death.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
BlackBerry Motion. It has a 4+ mAh battery, scratch resistant 5+" screen, water resistent (submersible), and comes with the latest Android OS. I think it also has an octacore CPU and 32GB of onboard memory. It's GSM only, though, so you can't get one for Verizon or other CDMA networks (yet).

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
BlackBerry Motion. It has a 4+ mAh battery, scratch resistant 5+" screen, water resistent (submersible), and comes with the latest Android OS. I think it also has an octacore CPU and 32GB of onboard memory. It's GSM only, though, so you can't get one for Verizon or other CDMA networks (yet).
Does that leave T Mobile?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Does that leave T Mobile?

Huh? I think Verizon and Sprint(?) are the only CDMA carriers in the world. Everybody else is on GSM. Not knocking Verizon, as they are my carrier of choice and by far have the best coverage.

helloWorld

Established Member
If you love playing around with Android and messing around with ROMs, I would suggest getting an unlocked Pixel phone. Google has even released some working development previews of Android P (Android 9.0) to the Pixel phones as an available opt-in for testing.

I still use a Pixel 1 XL and the custom ROM developers have been able to get some of the software stuff from the Pixel 2 over to the Pixel 1 like the always on display, live backgrounds, the ambient music ticker, some of the camera features, etc...

nxhappy

Established Member
I'm done spending shit tons of money onna phone. When I know it will get stolen/dropped/lost. That being said right now I have a Amazon Motorolla, ****ing love it.

Users who are viewing this thread