Best blower

rdsnk46

Established Member
You can definatly get it done with the TVS, I have always liked them. I partial to KB though!

GreggsSVT

Established Member
From what i understand the kb makes some killer power with the 2.8.
the whipple 2.9 makes power but maybe not as much as the kb but the 2.9 whipple is a nice direct bolt in, no notching anything, no lowering the motor. and it works fine just with a cai and resonable boost.
ANything is going to make power it all depends on how much risk you are willing to take with your stock bottom end. anything is questionable at 20 psi...:)
Now the tvs is cheaper then the other 2, works with 80lb inj and makes great power at low end to about 5000 rpm where as the whipple 2.9 wakes up even more at that point and so on.
people say the tvs is a little bit more forgiving on everyday driving but it also has heatsoak where not so much as the whipple.
all three are great
its a matter of what you really want, how much you are willing to spend, are you going to use race gas and if you really dont care about your bottom end.

this is what i have others have told me. im in the same boat on which blower to buy. im leaning more twards the whipple 2.9. if I had said anything wrong with my post please correct me as I want to know as much as possible with the blowers

I will build the bottom end if I have to. I just don't want to be limited with the 2.9. KB sounds like a good blower also and must be good imo if ford uses them.

Van@RevanRacing

I want someone to give me ONE reason the Whipple 2.9 > KB 2.8!

Just..... ONE!!!!

One reason!!!!!!!!!!!

Because everybody at Kenne Bell loves your Avatar in your signature!!

Kenne Bell products are sold in multiple stages and kits with ease in upgrading. In addition they have their own in house chassis dyno which enables them to write tunes and can provide you with a tune for each of their kits.

The Whipple requires separate tuning support for a tuner or your choosing. Whipple does not offer tunes or tuning unless something has changed recently.

The KB solution can be complete turn key package or a tuner package where you can have a custom tune written. :thumbsup:

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
One reason!!!!!!!!!!!

Because everybody at Kenne Bell loves your Avatar in your signature!!

Kenne Bell products are sold in multiple stages and kits with ease in upgrading. In addition they have their own in house chassis dyno which enables them to write tunes and can provide you with a tune for each of their kits.

The Whipple requires separate tuning support for a tuner or your choosing. Whipple does not offer tunes or tuning unless something has changed recently.

The KB solution can be complete turn key package or a tuner package where you can have a custom tune written. :thumbsup:

You had me at hello...

Users who are viewing this thread