best adjustable LCA's

kk_kalina

Established Member
I did a search and thought there would be a thread but didn't come up with anything but what are the best adjustable lower control arms? I was going to go with whiteline but are there any that are better for the money? I was also considering bbr ones but my car is black and all blacked out and not sure I want something that is gonna stand out like that

98v8

Established Member
I've got the extreme duty maximum motorsports pieces there made really well and super beefy. I don't think you'd have any problems breaking them or flexing under track conditions. They are a little noisy tho but they have heim joints at both ends

BMR Tech

I did a search and thought there would be a thread but didn't come up with anything but what are the best adjustable lower control arms? I was going to go with whiteline but are there any that are better for the money? I was also considering bbr ones but my car is black and all blacked out and not sure I want something that is gonna stand out like that

What exactly do you mean by best?

kk_kalina

Established Member
What exactly do you mean by best?
best quality for the money (quality for example, materials, bushings)

I've got the extreme duty maximum motorsports pieces there made really well and super beefy. I don't think you'd have any problems breaking them or flexing under track conditions. They are a little noisy tho but they have heim joints at both ends
what kind of noise do they make (metal on metal?) would it be something that botheres you daily driving?

Why do you want adjustable lowers?
why not? I plan to lower my car and having adjustability to make all the angles right would be nice

98v8

Established Member
It makes a little metal humming noise its not bad and hard to hear it if the radio is on its defenitly noticable if the radio is off and the windows are up

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
as far as the quietest, the whitelines will be your quietest imo.

we sell the whiteline, bmr, and upr stuff, all of them are quality products, but if your looking for less noise, go with the whiteline,

let me know what you need

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I just installed the bmr's on my boss 302. havent had a chance to test it out yet. Quality part. I lowered my boss on frpp T springs and went with bmr's adj phb to center the axle back and bmr relo brackets to correct the lca geometry.

kk_kalina

Established Member
i DD my car and track it at the drag strip about once a month depending on my free time off i plan to lower my car with sportline springs in the future would i be better off just getting non adjustables? if so which non adjustables are best?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
i DD my car and track it at the drag strip about once a month depending on my free time off i plan to lower my car with sportline springs in the future would i be better off just getting non adjustables? if so which non adjustables are best?

relo brackets will correct geometry from lowering. I finally had a chance to test drive the bmr stuff and its quiet as a church mouse. No noticeable NVH from the lack of poly at both ends. the lca and phb are adjustable on the car. couldnt be happier with it.

Users who are viewing this thread