Best 03-04 Mach 1 LT Headers

Best 03-04 Mach 1 LT Headers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
i'm just wondering... does anybody run bassani midlengths?... i thought they had an excellent header.

I have them. They are a good product. But what sucks is Bassani uses individual header gaskets, so exhaust leaks can be an issue. Fitment is good but I still have to loosen the passenger side header to get the tranny out. If I had to do it all over again I would have got the Mac long tubes.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I put Kooks, but I like the American Racing Headers more. Almost identical design with a welded collector versus non-welded.

+1 I agree with ya Rick, I change my mind on what i said a few months back. Im guna go with Kooks Long tubes when i do headers. But i would strongly recommend the American Racing Headers.

4-v mach

Kat KillR
Established Member
American Racing by far. call Nick (owner). his customer service is better than any other company out there

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Mudd92

03 AB Mach
Established Member
Do the mac headers clear the trans so you can drop it without header removal?

f8lmach

Occasional SVT Poster
Established Member
Well I still go with MAC :rockon: got dynoed, don't know what I gained, but headers alone and no tune I made 300rwhp and 319rwtq.

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
MACs and Hookers allow for easy trans removal. BBKs and SLPs do not. Dunno about ARH, StainlessWorks and Kooks.

SirKing

Established Member
What headers will allow me to pull the trans without removiing the headers? (manual trans)

Ive heard mix feelings about a few brands, but I know for sure is that kooks is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread