Berlin Turnpike crackdown?

89boostingirl

Established Member
Ive been on the pike several times recently, and I haven't had any problems... but then again, im only in the dd. Rice is a problem, as always, but i've been seeing alot of "new rice" create hell on the pike. There's a lot of newer nissans, infinities, subarus, and hondas that mommy and daddy bought for these kids. They are flying around like its the indy 500. There are quite a few more cops out now, but they have no beef with a focus.
thats the only place i hang out is dunkin i have had no problems there at all. the car show at burger king isn't so bad either

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
I'm usually at Dunkin too and like the scene there. I was at Bobs this past weekend and there were too many people screwin around with burnouts, donuts, etc... :fm:

A84gt

Just curious a guy told me that some one with an 03-04 cobra was wanting to race me. I had the red 84 GT in the burger king parking lot. Not particularly looking for a race but would like to know who it was.

f2hatch

Established Member
Just curious a guy told me that some one with an 03-04 cobra was wanting to race me. I had the red 84 GT in the burger king parking lot. Not particularly looking for a race but would like to know who it was.

what color was cobra? i raced a black full race maliboo-boo

A84gt

I do not know the color, I was at the other end of the parking lot and a guy came up to me and told me some one wanted to race me. Eventually I made my way back to my car to see if the person might come around but no one was around.

f2hatch

Established Member
I do not know the color, I was at the other end of the parking lot and a guy came up to me and told me some one wanted to race me. Eventually I made my way back to my car to see if the person might come around but no one was around

was'nt me i got there when you were leaving. i did'nt get there up there till almost 10:00

nice car btw.

A84gt

Thanks man, ya now that I saw your sig I saw your car pull up in the Chinese restourant parking lot. But damn I just wanna know who that dude was.

f2hatch

Established Member
O yea, I saw you pull through dunkin f2hatch...car sounded nice

thanx were you in your cobra? i would of like to see it looks like a nice car.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
was'nt me i got there when you were leaving. i did'nt get there up there till almost 10:00

nice car btw.

Thanks man, ya now that I saw your sig I saw your car pull up in the Chinese restourant parking lot. But damn I just wanna know who that dude was.

Pretty sure I saw both of your cars up there last Saturday night. Both looked sharp!

gtmustang00

Established Member
anyone on the pike this weekend? i took a ride down to connecticut in the cobra, i was on the pike friday and sat night. wondering if anyone saw me. 03 redfire nh plate why-try. The cops were insane friday night but saturday night wasn't too bad.

87stang

Established Member
I was down there saturday night for about 2 hours. I just cruised around with some friends and took off. Alot of cops out. I had one tail me the entire length of the pike...Considering my speedometer doesn't work, I was going very slow and thought he was going to nab me. He eventually turned off and got a civic:D

Last edited:

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Guys watch out for the dark grey charger N.P.D. unmarked. Tinted windows . U will never know till he hits the lights . haha . They use that car for the pike only.

Users who are viewing this thread