Berlin Turnpike crackdown?

SVT GT

Established Member
I was also going to go up this past weekend but didnt have the time

89boostingirl

Established Member
it was up there both nights in the 89 black and gray gt. i had a great time i got to hang with some svt people. i will be up there next weekend too if its not raining

f2hatch

Established Member
anyone on the pike this weekend? i took a ride down to connecticut in the cobra, i was on the pike friday and sat night. wondering if anyone saw me. 03 redfire nh plate why-try. The cops were insane friday night but saturday night wasn't too bad

i saw you i was in my white 04 following a orange 96 gt

04SLOBRA1

RESPECT IS EARNED
Established Member
what else is there to do.

I guess you're right, the only thing to do is go to "the pike" and drive up and down the road, stop at Roy Rogers and then get a ticket and go home.
On a serious note: is it as described or has it gotten better, worse or stayed the same ?

89boostingirl

Established Member
Thanks For The Link. She Took Pics Of My Car The Orange Car In That Story Is The One I Was With.
yeah me too i am shocked i got such a nice part in that story like a good 4 lines :-D they said that bobby with the twin turbo mustang drove a rx8 :lol: the editors really know how to **** up a story:nonono:

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
the key is to make quick stops and find people who want to race... then go elsewhere (off the pike) and have some fun :rockon:

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
hey guys i was up there on saturday night with another guy from SVTP both from Trumbull CT we had a s197 alloy grey with white stripes and a body kit and a 04 black saleen we were at panera then burger king and then spent the rest of the night at Dunkin....didnt know there were that many SVTP members hanging out...if yall see the cars come up and say hi would like to meet some people from around the area from the site

f2hatch

Established Member
was the 04 black saleen a convert? if it was i saw it on the way up.

89boostingirl

Established Member
was it the black one in the front of the store? cuz all of us were standing right there next to you. its cool you guys are from trumbull i live a few towns over

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
haha yeah we were right in front of the store just chillen haha that is funny...well yeah that was us, maybe we will see you this weekend my buddy just bought a new car (2006 STI...yeah he went to the dark side) but he wants to bring it up there....we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread