Bentley Continental GTC: 200 mph With the Top Down

MackCaddy

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EE71Pfsczw"]YouTube - Can we hit 200mph, roof down in a Bentley?[/ame]

:uh oh:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
What I can't believe is he did 197 with the top down and absolutely no gear at all...impressive. Dude has balls...

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
damn.

Anyone also notice all the bugs splatters on the run with the top up lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Must be nice to own one of those!

Not really, lol. A friend's mom just got rid of hers because of the problems they have with electrical malfunctions like the windshield wipers not working in the rain. But what topped it off was the rock chip in the windshield that cost $4k to replace only for it to get chipped again the next week!

She said screw that and traded it straight across for the new E550 coupe. They only gave her like $80k for a $160k, 2 year old car.

firebird1999us

Established Member
Not really, lol. A friend's mom just got rid of hers because of the problems they have with electrical malfunctions like the windshield wipers not working in the rain. But what topped it off was the rock chip in the windshield that cost $4k to replace only for it to get chipped again the next week!

She said screw that and traded it straight across for the new E550 coupe. They only gave her like $80k for a $160k, 2 year old car.

WTF! It was cheaper to take an $80k bath:p

61mmstang94

Established Member
What I can't believe is this chubby/privileged out of shape guy was not even wearing a helmet going while going 193+mph...

Let's be realistic here: what would a helmet do for him in a 200 mph accident in a convertible and no cage in the first place? Regardless he's going to be dead so it doesn't matter. :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread