Being redirected to FileStore73.com

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
Anyone else having an issue with being redirected to FileStore73.com when you try to hit the svtp site? It doesn't happen to me every time, but maybe 1 outta 5 times it redirects me to FileStore73.com. Happens on multiple pc's so I don't believe it's anything specifically on my pc. Searched and couldn't find anything. Just trying to get the scoop on what's happening.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
Found the malicious code and removed it.

will update VBSEO to the latest version in a few mins, so the board might be off line sometime today.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
That must have been the issue. Google chrome was saying the link was broken every once and a while, or that the page wasn't valid. Didn't take me to any other site though :D

Troyz R Us

Outlaw Division
Established Member
Opps, I guess I spoke a little too soon. Keep us updated, hopefully you can get it nailed down soon...I know stuff like this can be a pain (have had similar stuff come up on a board that I maintain).

Thanks!

4valvemach

Established Member
Anyone else having an issue with being redirected to FileStore73.com when you try to hit the svtp site? It doesn't happen to me every time, but maybe 1 outta 5 times it redirects me to FileStore73.com. Happens on multiple pc's so I don't believe it's anything specifically on my pc. Searched and couldn't find anything. Just trying to get the scoop on what's happening.

yes I get the same thing its been like that for almost a week now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread