Being called out by rsx..

Klay

Established Member
er22bball0302 said:
ive' seen the car around i know for a fact no turbo..it seems pretty stock doesn't even have a fart can..i did mean three races dead stop and by dig i meant rolling slowly from a stop and then getting on it..his terms not mine..

Ah ok, well if the guy wants to do a lame race that you described above as a dig than he probably is stupid enough to believe he has a chance of beating you. My friend has a base rsx with intake and exhaust and I beat him everytime. You would rape my car so you shouldn't have a problem.

space_boy

Established Member
You'll kill him. The K20 RSX motor can handle 75 shot safe, its very rare to have anyone run more and with just that it still wouldn't be close.

devilchrono

Established Member
a guy i know who used to have a type S that was pretty mean. it had cams, intake, exhaust, header, etc. he didn't forge the motor though and burned the damn thing down when he tried to run like a 150 shot to beat an 03 Cobra :loser: now he has an SRT4 that has surprised a lot of people in the area

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
A joke of a race. I had a non-S try to race me, slow down, then attempt to pull a fly by. I watched him, let him get a car length out on him, then proceeded to rip him a new asshole for pulling that shit.

Common

Established Member
T-Bolt said:
A joke of a race. I had a non-S try to race me, slow down, then attempt to pull a fly by. I watched him, let him get a car length out on him, then proceeded to rip him a new asshole for pulling that shit.

There are lots of those shits around northern nj

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
Have you told the guy what you have? The thing is that these guys that race often always say they are stock. That does not mean they are not but also do not take it as if they are mildly modified for all you know they can have a built engine with one nice shot of nitrous. Watch out with this type of stuff I have seen some crazy races go down before at the street races such as an old ass beater honda take out a classic Mach 1. A low 12 second RSX is not impossible and if he knows what you have then you might just be SOL when it comes down to the race. Good luck and let us know whats up.

er22bball0302

Established Member
Crazy01Cobra said:
Have you told the guy what you have? The thing is that these guys that race often always say they are stock. That does not mean they are not but also do not take it as if they are mildly modified for all you know they can have a built engine with one nice shot of nitrous. Watch out with this type of stuff I have seen some crazy races go down before at the street races such as an old ass beater honda take out a classic Mach 1. A low 12 second RSX is not impossible and if he knows what you have then you might just be SOL when it comes down to the race. Good luck and let us know whats up.
will def. let everyonr know how it goes more than likely it will be on video..more than likely it will happen sometime this weekend..

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
Awesome good luck. And dont fall for the video camera man to be in your car, no head starts, no cars on the line/off the line non of that shit. Even as can be.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
LMAO @ the Rsx Thread:

my time slip says i pulled a 1.79 60ft...w/ 50% worn stock tires...lmao

Some people are high as hell over there. Btw when did CAI and Catback made a rsx a bottom 14 car at 102mph? I never take people in those forums seriously.

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
Some people are high as hell over there. Btw when did CAI and Catback made a rsx a bottom 14 car at 102mph? I never take people in those forums seriously.

It's definately going to take ALOT more then CAI and catback to trap 102mph in a RSX.

The guy must of been forgetting to mention a 50-75 shot also.

Common

Established Member
14.6 cai and catback, one of my good friends has rsx type s, forgott what he trapped

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
stroker22 said:
14.6 cai and catback, one of my good friends has rsx type s, forgott what he trapped

That sounds about right with a pretty good launch. I'm willing to bet the trap speed wasn't anywhere near 102 though, probably more like 94-95.

Users who are viewing this thread